Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Is it time for the Weekend photo thread yet?
  • Kryton57

Kryton57

FFS >:(

rOcKeTdOg
    snaps
    Free Member

This morning’s commute

jimmy748

Does last night count

davros

Does Wednesday count?

Post-work ride

DezB
    Free Member

Seems to have more posts than RD’s. Day off mincing round the Downs.
    Every where I went it had just rained, but I stayed dry. Which was nice.

Wall on the left is part of a giant cistern. Guess for the crops (as opposed to the.. you know..), but strange to hear it flush while i was stood there

matt_outandabout

For the first time in 15 months I’m having to help entertain the in-laws… All weekend.

singlespeedstu

jimmy.
    You seem to do a lot of riding. 😎
    Look forwards to your pics for some riding motivation.
    Matt.
    So sorry for you mate.🤣

drew

@jimmy748 Where’s that last photo taken please?

jimmy748

jimmy.
    You seem to do a lot of riding. 😎
    Look forwards to your pics for some riding motivation.

The joys of Covid, I’ve gone from 6 years of working abroad 2-3 days a week, to home office 5 days week, the wife also works from home, so getting out every other evening keeps us sane. When I do travel now, it’s by car, so I take my bike. Just booked a weeks work in Eyemouth, so plan to travel up Sunday morning, ride Wharncliffe and maybe Kilder on the way up (Boats not coming out the water until 4pm Monday) and Leeds Urban bike park Friday night and the Peaks Saturday on the way home.

vmgscot

Galloways on a TOIL day

jimmy748
    kayak23

The battle of Edgehill

rOcKeTdOg

First ride after my last shift for the NHS*

co4_080647~2

*Ok I said that last time and did another stint but we won’t have another pandemic will we?

drew

@jimmy748 Cheers for the pin, I’ve been in Bournemouth 25 years now and really haven’t explored the surroundings as much as I should have.

Alex

Like that @vmgscot

Half a RipMo

That’s half a RipMo. It’s 3 years old today. Anyone who knows me and my rental approach to bike ownership will be as surprised as I that I still own it!

Okay only the bars are original. It’s had 3 rear wheels, 2 fronts, 3 transmission replacements, two seat posts, two saddles, about 12 tyres, a new set of Lyriks and a warranty stem replacement*

Spring service done. Ride it again tomorrow.

*the original I found cracked the night before a day at BPW. So glad I checked that!

kayak23

Woburn

weeksy

martinhutch

Turns out a 40-miler in the Dales two days after your second jab isn’t a recipe for an energy-filled ride.

davros

Out with the oldies again. Awesome conditions in the peak and not too busy. Beast, spud alley, lockerbrook and Derwent edge.

Septuagenarian ride

Keando

Bluebells & Bike

poah
    Free Member

Bit of an oops moment from Sophie. This is a lot worse than it actually was. She is perfectly fine.

ta11pau1

First time at the *local riding spot since September. There’s been some logging going on!

*45 min drive, but still the closest proper trails to me.

vmgscot

Loch Doon and a visit to the Hurricane crash site

Loch Doon

Merlin engine

Crash site merlin engine

kayak23

Cool still @poah. 😂 Glad she’s fine 👍

DezB
    Free Member

Bit of an oops moment from Sophie

Superb action shot! Glad she wasn’t hurt 😊

lightfighter762
    Free Member

Smells like a pizzeria.

Last ride, cya.

Riding the local back to back comparing the moxie fs to my torrent. The torrent rips but damn my ankles on the jumps.

Alex

A double bike day after a brand new wheel made noises best described as ‘An early Orange 5 being enthusiastically interfaced with a metal fire escape’.  Quick bike swap and a day of mostly loam. Occasional hail.

Fod/Pludds May 2021

Fod/Pludds May 2021

Fod/Pludds May 2021

Fod/Pludds May 2021

Fod/Pludds May 2021

Fod/Pludds May 2021

Loving the trail conditions, but wouldn’t mind being able to sit in the beer garden without three layers and a hat!

jodafett

Solo trip round the Tweed Valley today. Loved it!

Edit – with a photo fail!

reluctantjumper

Headed out to the Cotswolds this afternoon, did a loop from Guiting Power.

[url=https://postimages.org/]russian image host[/url]

Weather was good apart from one short, sharp shower that managed to turn the rock-hard ground into a series of slushy puddles holding sticky mud that then stuck on the bike and made the tyres like ice until they cleared!

Still great to get out somewhere new though.

jimmy748

South Downs loop today which was particularly dull, but some runs down Steyning trails were cool.

@drew
    if you want any ideas for local riding, let me know

sweaman2
    Free Member

Sweamrs and sweajnr enjoying first dusty ride of the year….

rOcKeTdOg

Made plane noises in the woods

FB_IMG_1619843111039

Alex

@sweaman2 – hey Mark, still riding the RipMo?  Looks like Spring comes late to Canada.

@rocketdog
    – would make a great album cover photo 🙂

kayak23

Headed out to the Cotswolds this afternoon, did a loop from Guiting power.

Still great to get out somewhere new though.

Have you followed any of mtb foodies trails?
    They’re pretty good for that area. I think I’ve done pretty much all of them now.
    Cotswolds routes

simondbarnes

Out at 0645 for a quiet bimble along the canal. Was lovely, no people and lots of wildlife 🙂

gallowayboy

Wednesday counts I believe ….. due to work (for another 19 days – yay!) most of my riding is midweek, so here’s sunset from midgeley moor..

sweaman2
    Free Member

@Alex. I never really got on with the RipMo which surprised me. So I switched out the frame for a Forbidden Druid which I love.

montylikesbeer

A cracker of a ride this morning, up over Sharnyford, then on to Mytholmroyd, up over Cragg Vale to Blackstone Edge (the longest climb in England) down to Littleborough and back home via Rochdale and Whitworth. 36 miles and 2703 ft of ascent. The tyres did grab a bit so I’m thinking of swapping them out for an easier roller. Happy Trails folks.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Is it time for the Weekend photo thread yet?’ is closed to new replies.