Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Is it time for the Weekend photo thread yet?
  • duncancallum

I would but I dont know how to post photos from my Instagram account anymore

Alex

I never really got on with the RipMo which surprised me. So I switched out the frame for a Forbidden Druid which I love.

@sweaman2
    – fair enough. I rode the Deviate Highlander a couple of times and really liked the high pivot suspension. But not enough to sell the RipMo for 😉

whitestone
    Free Member

Short loop on Denton Moor above Ilkley (opposite side to t’moor). Absolutely bone dry, dusty in fact. Well until the downpour just as we were heading back into town.

denton moor

helligar pike

StirlingCrispin

Friday – Dumyat, Corrieri’s cafe and Allanwater brewery. #Awesome

Sunday – South face of the Yat

Bonkers steep but always worth doing.

birky
    Free Member

Strathmore and Carse of Gowrie

matt_outandabout

Despite the in laws being around mrs_oab and I stole a couple of hours around Muthill, Comrie, Crieff and Kinkell Bridge in the sunshine.

Lovely

iainc

Dry and dusty Drumlanrig this morning 👌

vmgscot

@iainc is that the gravestones for the pet dogs?
    How much of Drumlanrig is open now?

iainc

^^^ yes, I often stop there as it’s just such a peaceful spot to reflect for a while.

Back third of red and black shut for forestry though Rik gave me a wee heads up on new upgrade to what was the old descent to car park, and a belter of a trail it is too.

2 full laps incorporating that section, about an hour per lap.

halifaxpete

Jamze

Busy weekend doing house and garden stuff but managed to get out this evening. Nice, just a few spots of rain now and again 👍🏻

Kryton57

After a race Weekend, I took Jnr out to join me on my recovery ride today, stopped at a pub on the way back for the first time in a year, a Burger for him and the leftover chips for me…

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Nice work Kryton.

Just a twiddle about in the rain for me, having spent the good bit of the weekend up the scaffolding renewing roof timbers. Found a new little trail that I might do a bit of subtle work on though. Plunges right and goes through three steep corners from the photo, very flat turns but with some unobtrusive berms could be a little ripper

vmgscot

Finished off our weekend with a skirmish across the border into Englandshire

jimmy748

Puddletown today, Bluebells looks like they need some rain which is due any minute now.

paino

Out before breakfast above Aviemore this morning. Well worth it.

[url=https://keyboardtester.co/]mouse tester software download[/url]

roverpig

Went for a play on the Moray Monster Trails for a bit of a change.

Sandwich

2 rides today, 1 with the hound first thing then the second around the honeypot that is Alton Water.

Tide was out today so there was a lot of making sure he didn’t chase the wildlife (Muntjac deer in the main).

Belstead Bluebells

View down the reservoir from Lemons Hill

View towards Holbrook.

timmys

Fitted new wheels. Got them dusty.

ready

Nice ride in the local, before the wind and rain began.

eskay

I have a day off, so it is still the weekend. Plotted a route to the Mendips taking in some bridleways I have never ridden before.

jimmy748

Is it still the weekend? Out the back door on the hardtail tonight.

https://strava.app.link/SO9LoJqGZfb

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Is it time for the Weekend photo thread yet?’ is closed to new replies.