Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Interview with Bradley Wiggins in todays Guardian
  • binners

An interesting read

Its going to be interesting to see how they accommodate the demands of Cav and Brad in the tour and the Olympics in such a short timescale

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Thanks for posting that, good read.

I’m going to be optimistic and say they Team Sky/GB can win it all…

Yellow and green at the tour then gold in london….. Why not?

mountainchub
    Free Member

Cant wait till the Tour starts – my favourite time of the year. I think they can do it – Yellow and Green please Team Sky!

lazybike
    Free Member

Team Sky/GB can win it all…

Yellow and green at the tour then gold in london….. Why not? I like your optimism… 🙂 maybe green and gold, but yellow is a big ask

BigJohn

Yellow and Green is Earth. Not Sky.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Also a good video interview with David Miller on CyclingNews, he’s very honest about last years performance.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Interesting, this year will be a very interesting year for British cycling. Fingers crossed that the team can realise their potential… But I wouldn’t be shocked if it went all awry. Either way it’s going to be interesting.

FuzzyWuzzy

No chance on Yellow, maybe Green but I can see Cav needing to do a lot more of it himself this year and Gold – hopefully but the pessimist in me reckons Cav will get taken out in a crash.

sefton
    Free Member

It’s gonna be hard – fancy Leopard & BMC too

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Interview with Bradley Wiggins in todays Guardian’ is closed to new replies.