Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Instagram going downhill?
  • rOcKeTdOg

34-45 is the most popular age range on my IG channel, 87% male though and something I’m working on, weirdly I get more interaction from females than males.
    I don’t do many reels though, post one pic a day and growth is steady
    https://instagram.com/ukgravelco?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

dirtyrider
    Free Member

and a little digging presented me with a pic of her in full latex adorned with a mind bogglingly huge strap on

I deleted my account there and then and never dared go back

a “mate” asked if you remembered what the account was

CountZero

the algorithm pretty much ignores you.

That’s the problem with all of these SM systems right there. I haven’t used Fb really for four years, Twitter gets the occasional look, when someone interesting posts up, and Instagram and TicToc just don’t get any attention from me at all.

willard

I was part of an event that was pretty much organised on FB recently and was forced to go back to using it on a daily basis for about a month (instead of popping back on briefly once I got reminded I needed to do something).

I noticed an immediate flooding of garbage on my timeline, literally 50% irrelevant crap or adverts from people I don’t have as friends. Just using it made me sad and angry. I’m now back to normal usage (“not if I can help it”) and feel a lot better for it.

scotroutes

The less interaction you have with actual friends, the more spam you’ll see.

poah
    Free Member

I like the gram. I only follow a few people and a couple of hashtags. Apart from bikes I follow a lot of science. My pics don’t do to well but the reels do. Doesn’t drive any views to my YT channel though. Enjoy seeing pics and vids from their rides. Don’t follow any big names mind you as I prefer the amateur stuff.

colournoise

Anyone know – are Reels phone/tablet only, or can you do them via the web app too?

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM