Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • I'm gutted
  • iolo
    Free Member
    kayak23

Thank, what I call, duck.

Drac

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M[/video]

RustySpanner

Shame.
    I like her.

rascal
    Free Member

Ho-****-rah!

CountZero

The 41-year-old actress and comedienne said it was “the right time to end it” and wanted the programme to go out “on a high”.

When did that happen? On the rare occasion I was unfortunate enough to see any of her ‘comedy’ shows, I expected a sort of ticker thing running along the bottom of the screen giving clues when to laugh.

RustySpanner

😀

BINGO!

If you’d started a thread on why you hate Trek/Spesh/The Beatles, you’d get the same posters.

Who was the idiot from last time who said he couldn’t stand Miranda because his sense of humour was ‘too sophisticated’?
    Now that was funny.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Who was the idiot from last time who said he couldn’t stand her because his sense of humour was ‘too sophisticated’?
    That was funny.

That sounds like Mark Twain to me. He always been good on satire. And yes, very funny.

nick1962
    Free Member

My wife laughed out hysterically loud whenever she watched her.Unfortunately that alone is not grounds for divorce.

mark90
    Free Member

As much as I have a thing for Sally Phillips I couldn’t bring myself to watch.

ads678

It was alright, by far not the worst thing on the telly. Eastenders is STILL going FFS!!

ninfan
    Free Member

Unfortunately announced just in time for mother in laws of the world to pick the boxed set as the perfect Christmas present for your wife…

finbar
    Free Member

I think it’s funny 😳

PJM1974
    Free Member

Miranda…I want to find her funny, there are too few female comedians in the limelight but try as I might, she just gets on my nerves most of the time. There are glimmers of talent there with her physical comedy and breaking of the fourth wall but the rest of it comes across as forced, contrived and self-referential.

slowoldman

As much as I have a thing for Sally Phillips I couldn’t bring myself to watch.

I concur.

Miranda has done much funnier stuff – Hyperdrive for instance.

MoreCashThanDash

My sense of humour is clearly not very sophisticated, as I quite like it. Some episodes make me cringe, most are pleasantly watchable.

I daresay I will learn to cope without it though.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I like her too, she’s funny when she’s in conversation or doing standup. That sitcom is still shit though, It would have still looked dated if it were aired in the 70’s.

tenfoot

I used to watch it. It’s what I call, ok.

OH laughed like a drain though.

benji
    Free Member

She was excellent as the cleaner in not going out, but that also feels as if it has run it’s course.

spawnofyorkshire

I try to mentally gloss over the knowledge that my GF watches Miranda. She watches Emmerdale as well
    😥

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘I'm gutted’ is closed to new replies.