• This topic has 52 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Esme.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Ikea or Death
  • CountZero

11/20 here. I’ve been to Ikea a few times, got some bits and pieces, but not enough to be familiar with the names. My lighting in the lounge is Ikea, an LED upright light with an adjustable swan-neck light for reading, etc, and I’ve got several little table-lights, with two telescoping arms and a black hemisphere on top, originally had 12v halogen bulbs in, which got blisteringly hot, but I found LED replacements which run cold and are a much better light. Had them for many years, one sits on the coffee table, and gives enough light for watching telly.
    Friends often go there, as much for the meatballs at the end!

VanHalen

13 for me – i recognised more black metal bands than ikea products which is a Good Thing i recon.

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

Meatballs, thats all there is to it (get the big portion)

You can self flajjerlate your self self via the main checkout when you have spent £189.75 on nothing of any value.

Think McDonald’s with penance…

bsims
    Free Member

10. A bit disappointed with that but I did have Mini wittering down my ear.

bajsyckel

20/20 here. Caveat being Swedish speaker, and was into metal as a kid.

swedishmatt
    Free Member

20/20, suckers 😀

Greybeard
    Free Member

12 – didn’t recognise any as Ikea or Death. Random would be 10/20, and 3 words with Swedish letters (Å, Ä Ö) I guessed were Ikea, so random + Swedish would be 11.5, which I only just beat.

Northwind

18/20, a mix of metal fandom and ikea boredom.

I like the Koppla range, always makes me think of shouty Klingons

dyna-ti

17/20. I think I was a bit lucky in some of the choices.

alpin
    Free Member

12/20….

GF got 18/20.

There’s a strange correlation between a nation’s well being/happiness, education, average earning and life expectancy and the popularity of death metal in that nation.

Scandinavian countries always come out on top.

Chicken or egg?

funkmasterp

I’m Kvlt with 11/20. All complete guesses. Now where is my bag of mini dime bars?

mahalo

i choose ikea.

our routine is i sit in the cafe while the ladies walk round the display areas, coffee or sometimes a beer but always some delicious horse balls. Then i meet em in the heavy lift area, do the tills, bag of mini dime bars, 50p hotdog, load up and eff off.

Esme
    Free Member

18/20 here – and I’ve never knowingly listened to death metal.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Ikea or Death’ is closed to new replies.