Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • If Carlsberg did inquests on dead spys
  • Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Scuzz exactly, this is horrific for his family! No longer is he the M16 spy found dead in a bag!

As for everyone muttering on about forensics, you will be surprised at the lack fo forensics in investigations, this really isn’t CSI! I have worked on a long running rape where a male was kidnapping girls off the street and raping them … no forensics, bloody stabbings NO forensics!!!! It happens, it’s not a crazy magical forensic recovery world out there, no this is reality, and that includes people committing offences on the spur of the moment, this isn’t people attending addresses in white suits, gloved up to murder someone.

As for his death, when they initially speculated about it being murder they mentioned if he was murdered they don’t think it was the flat. A very tragic story and maybe one day the review team will progress, but with M16 having hampered the investigation the chances get slimmer as each day progresses. May he RIP and his family get some kind of closure.

hora
    Free Member

Munqe-chick as I have watched countless episodes of Traffic Wars and a few CSI’s I feel I am more of an expert than your mere years of actual Policework 😆

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Lol @ Hora…I imagine you have seen hundreds more of those TV programmes that me!! Problem is that is what a jury consists of people who watch CSI.. but that’s a whole different topic of discussion.

hora
    Free Member

I’ve never seen a CSI. I’ve seen ‘the Bill’ but that was circa 1990.

I’d be terrible on a Jury as I’d take one look at the person and think ‘he looks guilty’ 😉

zippykona

I feel sorry for the guy caught up in the CIA battery sting . The yank jury will know from the films that the English guy is always a baddie.

nealglover
    Free Member

I feel sorry for the guy caught up in the CIA battery sting . The yank jury will know from the films that the English guy is always a baddie.

I blame Alan Rickman.

Completely his fault.

hora
    Free Member

I feel sorry for the guy caught up in the CIA battery sting

He doesn’t strike me as being stupid or naive. He might not have actually asked what they are being used for (possible) but he would have known where they were heading, or at the least possibly masking destination/shipping docs altered etc so it would have wondered..

Arms etc get traded around the world to Regime’s etc and its money that talks not ethics.

Until someones caught and then does the ‘UK Citizen in Bangkok jail’ defence..

atlaz
    Free Member

Or he was incapacitated in the flat and the other party(s) meant to comeback and move the body elsewhere but he was discovered before they could.

They were a bit lazy then. Wasn’t he there for 10 days? It’s not like “I need to take those bags of grass clippings to the tip” then forgetting they’re down the bottom of the garden.

Dumbest comment I heard on the radio was after reporting that the experts all agreed it was impossible to have locked himself in the bag the news person on the radio said “this means there’s a strong possibility someone else was involved”. 🙄

GrahamS

Hmmm.. hot flat.. in the bath… maths genius…

I reckon he constructed a very carefully engineered automatic bag locking device out of ice.

You could say…

.. he iced himself.. YeeeeeeeeAAAAAAhhh…

Waderider
    Free Member

Interesting report on The Register detailing how they seem to have failed to extract all possible evidence from electronic devices at the scene of the crime.

The Register news item.

hels
    Free Member

I reckon it was his boss. Obviously a Spook himself so has the knowledge, then failed to tell anybody that he hadn’t turned up for work, in a clever reverse psychology ploy, as reporting him missing would have been less obvious and therefore make him look more guilty. I think. Something like that.

I like to think that if I was locked in a bag in a bath for 10 days somebody might miss me. Although my cat may have eaten bits of me by then.

higgo
    Free Member

I like to think that if I was locked in a bag in a bath for 10 days somebody might miss me. Although my cat may have eaten bits of me by then.

be thankful you haven’t got a pointer (or any other gun dog).

BermBandit
    Free Member

molgrips – Member
    To the OP, I don’t think it’s at all obvious that it was a murder.

I don’t think I ever said it was, merely commented on the fact that the inquest thought someone else was probably involved.

kimbers

yeah the spooks apparently did a factory restore on his iphone b4 handing it back to the police

if he had met anyone before hand thats the most likely place to have a record of it

i reckon he was blackmailing george osbourne about his secret cross dressing fetish……… the man had to go*

* if ive inadvertantly hit on the truth here expect this to be my last post ever

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘If Carlsberg did inquests on dead spys’ is closed to new replies.