Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • iDave's food thing, am i remembering this right?
  • alexathome
    Free Member

On iDave’s non diet, diet, am i right in thinking that he said that i was allowed to drink as much red wine as humanly possible. My heads a bit fuzzy and i just can’t remember.

trickydisco
    Free Member

It just says ‘red wnie with meals’

if you read the 4 hour body book by tim Ferris. He says 2 glasses of red wine a night

I’m a wine fanatic and have one to two glasses of red wine almost every evening. It doesn’t appear to have any negative impact on my rate of fat-loss. Red wine is by no means required for this diet to work, but it’s 100% allowed (unlike white wines and beer, both of which should be avoided). Up to two glasses of red per night, no more.

http://gizmodo.com/5709913/4+hour-body-+-the-slow+carb-diet

alexathome
    Free Member

So is on average a litre a night a bit much? I have to admit i’m a bit of a lush. 😳

donsimon
    Free Member

So is on average a litre a night a bit much? I have to admit i’m a bit of a lush.

Bearing in mind that you didn’t drink any until you were 16-18 yrs old. What’s the average intake now?

alexathome
    Free Member

Bearing in mind that you didn’t drink any until you were 16-18 yrs old.

WTF? were you in a convent when you were young?

donsimon
    Free Member

Are you a Daily Mail journalist?

alexathome
    Free Member

Sorry, I don’t understand that comment? I don’t read the Daily Mail. I was just saying that in my neck of the woods (when i was young) that the local kids, I included tended to drink a fair amount of cider etc. I probably drunk more when i was 15 than i did when i was in my 20’s. My average intake now would be more wine than beer etc, and is probably about a litre a day. Too much i know.

donsimon
    Free Member

It seemed such a strong reaction for such a throw away comment, CAPS an’ all. 😉

alexathome
    Free Member

Sorry, my reaction times have been dulled by iDave’s diet.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘iDave's food thing, am i remembering this right?’ is closed to new replies.