Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I want a Super73 :-)
  • coconut
    Free Member

I saw a guy in central London cruzing around on one and googled it later…. Super73 RX in Carmine Red, they look loads of fun and can go 50kmph (on private land).

https://eu.super73.com/

m

bike

ajantom

There’s a bloke (idiot?) who rides one around town and the local lanes.

On a ride I pulled up next to him at a junction. I asked what it was, and he gave me the run down on speed, etc. (It has a twist throttle,so no pedalling needed).

I pointed out it was illegal on and off road, and you can imagine the response.
    Suffice to say if I run into him again I’ll take a photo and report him.
    It’s not an e-bike, it’s an unregistered electric motorbike.

kayla1
    Free Member

Looks like someone’s trying to shift a load of shitty pit bike frames. They were a **** nuisance too.

jameso

There’s something a bit too ‘Dad riding his kid’s toy’ about them. Take the cranks off and put pegs on and it would be different, a pretty cool lightweight scooter. 28kph limit like speed pedelecs maybe.

Watty

That black and red one reminds me of Fantic sports mopeds from the mid-seventies. (Without the engine obvs).

RustyNissanPrairie

see also Surron and shagged out Motocross bike for antisocial **** tool of choice.

Nice trolling though!

fossy

We’ve a couple of tools near our caravan site who whizz around on the ‘stealth’ MX bikes – I’m just awaiting for the opportunity when I’m coming down the main road on my road bike to give them a ‘scare’.

frankconway

You really don’t want one – unless you have a burning desire to be a dick like the others who ride them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.