Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I love my bike
  • Seggons
    Free Member

oh yes I do.
    Had one of those perfect days, where the sun was out, I felt quick and the bike seemed to do exactly what I wanted. So much confidence on it now, love it.

How was your day riding?

valleydaddy
    Free Member

well wasn’t today but last night, we did the Mountain Ash downhill course in the dark – great fun 😯

Johnbot
    Free Member

Went out for a blast round my local trails today, great run. Got back home cleaned the bike off and went back out for another!

godzilla
    Free Member

I had an awesome day at whinlatter, On the way over it was raining like mad, the second i got on my bike the sun came out and i smiled all the way round, i love my Pitch she rely looked after me today:)

bassspine
    Free Member

I had a lovely ride on my favourite bike today,I’ll ride one of my other favourite bikes tomorrow 😉 (they’re all my favourite)

“Bikes are good m’kay”

wee-al
    Free Member

Had my first ride round my new local loop (mugdock country park, Glasgow)and it was ace. Sun was out and everything. Torridon next week 😀

yossarian
    Free Member

I went out on my new road bike. All I can say is that whoever thought the whole double ring compact set up thing was a good idea is a ****.

Had a great time but everywhere hurts. Same again today!

mrcamel
    Free Member

yes! Agreed, rode my hardtail for the first time in weeks for 2 and a bit hours round woburn woods and it was brilliant!!

momo

I’m up staying with some friends in guisborough, first ride with new forks yesterday, gone from 32 TALAS to 36 Van, and was absolutely brilliant. Off out again in an hour or so 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I love my bike’ is closed to new replies.