Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • I fear for the human race
  • dogbert
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-13925127

Now i’m sure this has had some coverage before, but really, where do these scum get off? It must be about time to cleanse these **** off the planet.

Reminds me of that Facebook page crying that “Moat was a legend” or something other

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

It must be about time to cleanse these **** off the planet.

So, Eugenics the answer to someone making an extremely poorly judged gesture and remark?

Yeah, that’s proportionate, of course, right…. 🙄

Course it’s nasty. Proper malicious and callous. But you’re talking about some form of ‘social cleansing’?

Who’s on your ‘list’ then? Scrotes? Benefit Scroungers? Thick people? Darkies? People with nicer bikes than you?

Junkyard
    Free Member

She mad a bad taste joke or perhaps she meant it. Anyway is she not entitled to an opinion in your brave new world?

stumpy01

Idiots who don’t actually think about what they are saying/doing.
    Quite good to see this actually being acted on.

When my other half joined the police, one of the first jobs she had to go to was a pub fight that turned a bit nasty. It was in a very anti-police area & two of the officers there had been beaten up; one of them had been kicked in the head several times.
    Apparently there were several people leaning out of their upstairs window shouting that they hoped the two officers die & others trying to stop the ambulance getting to them.

GrahamS

Anyway is she not entitled to an opinion in your brave new world?

Not if she was deliberately threatening or intimidating someone, no.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Not if she was deliberately threatening or intimidating someone, no.

Balls. She’s still entitled to an opinion same as anyone else. In this case, Justice appears to be working well and hopefully she will receive a sentence appropriate for the level of her ‘crime’.

What we should really be looking at, rather than spouting bile over some woman who’s obviously not too bright, is why there is so much anger directed towards police. And tbh, it’s not without reason. I’m reminded of the Keith Blakelock murder, and how many folk in deprived urban areas saw it as a ‘victory’ over the police, who were at times extremely flawed and prejudiced in their treatment of certain communities. I also remember the anger following the death of Colin Roach, and the lack of Justice for his family.

But no, carry on hating rather than trying to understand. It’s a lot less intellectually taxing…

grum
    Free Member

Moaty was a legend though wasn’t he.

molgrips
    Free Member

Very very stupid insensitive person puts foot in mouth. Hardly news.

In British society we are actually under pressure to be funny and witty all the time, some people are just really bad at it.

GrahamS

Balls. She’s still entitled to an opinion same as anyone else.

She is. But she is not entitled to threaten and intimidate members of the public or the police force.

If someone publicly threatened you or your family wouldn’t you want something done about it?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ah, but you suggested she wasn’t entitled to an opinion. Different.

If someone publicly threatened you or your family wouldn’t you want something done about it?

I have actually bin publicly threatened with police standing there watching the whole thing. They did nothing about it. Probbly the best course of action really (some fat sweaty car driver giving it all thayt cos I held him up or something).

TBH, as nasty and callous as it may seem, this is a pretty minor ‘crime’, and one not really worthy of reporting IMO.

dogbert
    Free Member

She mad a bad taste joke or perhaps she meant it. Anyway is she not entitled to an opinion in your brave new world?

Not quite sure how making a gun gesture and saying “bang bang” relates to an “opinion”

The comments of “scum” and “cleanse” has nothing to do with race/colour/creed/class or what music they listen to, it relates to the fact that there are scum that walk this earth, scum who think it’s ok to act how they want, do what they want and rarely have to face up to any consequences. We live in a country where the criminals are held in higher stature than the people who try to live a good life. 4 masked burglars break into a house and the guy protecting his property and family end up in the frame for murder. You get driven into by an uninsured/no road fund license/banned for drink driving idiot and you end up paying through the nose for your insurance and they get off with a fine or have to pick up litter for a week. A woman in Dundee swings her baby round her head by it’s feet then gets into a punch up while holding the child……the excuse? “drink and drugs”…….oh well that’s fine then!!

The balance in this country has tipped into the favour of the scum and perhaps something needs to change.

stumpy01

Balls. She’s still entitled to an opinion same as anyone else.

What ‘opinion’ was she making??

stumpyjon

She’s still entitled to an opinion same as anyone else.

but not all opinions are equally valid. When as a society we wake up to this blatently obvious statement things will start to get better.

In this particular case it would appear the judiciary don’t think her opinion was valid either, hence the fact she’s being sentenced…..

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Apparently there were several people leaning out of their upstairs window shouting that they hoped the two officers die & others trying to stop the ambulance getting to them

That’s terrible, it certainly sounds like an area where the police need to put some effort into improving their relationship with the local community.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Stop Press!! Policeman gets teased. “I’m all upset now” says upset copper.

HermanShake
    Free Member

“Hate” seems to be chucked about so much in articles currently. It’s so emotive and shortcuts a rational process of figuring things out.

She said a cruel thing, but is clearly acting without a sense of empathy. The answer is not to destroy those who don’t understand but educate them. Children are given the benefit of the doubt, but once someone is 18+ they may still be developmentally a child. I’m not talking about learning disabilities but emotional maturity. Our current culture appears to be retarding those who aren’t yet familiar with questioning the information they are given.

There are loads of reasons as to why she would behave in such a way. People’s attitudes/experiences with Police make them forget that they are ordinary humans too.

What she said is unacceptable, but reacting in this way will only compound and reinforce these behaviours.

I too find it horrifying to see how humans behave but it doesn’t just stem from nowhere. She is a symptom, not the problem.

joao3v16
    Free Member

We humans are all in a race?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

dogbert – Member

We live in a country where the criminals are held in higher stature than the people who try to live a good life. ……………….

The balance in this country has tipped into the favour of the scum and perhaps something needs to change.

Bullshine. this is simply not true. ~conviction rates are up, imprisonment rates are very high ridiculously so in comparison to most countries, crime is significantly down and has been trending down for decades.

Stop believing the daily wail agenda

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

The comments of “scum” and “cleanse” has nothing to do with race/colour/creed/class or what music they listen to, it relates to the fact that there are scum that walk this earth, scum who think it’s ok to act how they want, do what they want and rarely have to face up to any consequences.

Define ‘scum’.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

We humans are all in a race?

Not you, you didn’t qualify

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

So, Eugenics the answer to someone making an extremely poorly judged gesture and remark?

Absolutely – tell a joke I don’t find funny, and it’s fed to the lions for you. We need guardians of morality in the country, and the Daily Mail tells it like it is. Oh yes, cough splutter, we need more spankingsand whippings and beheadings in this country and anyone who disagrees can jolly well set sail back to where they came form if you get my drift. Singing songs in public, well if it’s not Flower of SScotland it’s a year in the stocks for you my boy. In fact I can’t stabnd that fekkin dirge, so unless you name satrts with your highnes or majesty, then a public castration for you.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

“Define ‘scum’.”

Nearly always, but not exclusively, fat lasses from Sunderland.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

We live in a country where the criminals are held in higher stature than the people who try to live a good life. 4 masked burglars break into a house and the guy protecting his property and family end up in the frame for murder.

I blame society.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

fat lasses from Sunderland.

pleonasm

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

..and i’ll tell you another thing sea anenomes? fekkin sea anenaomes, eh? what’re thay all about? coming over here with their tentacles and eating our great british plankton. nuke the fekkerd and do it now before they bereed with well whatever it is they’re up to.

grum
    Free Member

NEXT TIME IT COULD BE A CHILD’S FACE

Junkyard
    Free Member

Not quite sure how making a gun gesture and saying “bang bang” relates to an “opinion”

Kill all coppers …is this not an opinion?

but not all opinions are equally valid. When as a society we wake up to this blatently obvious statement things will start to get better

You are right YOUR opinion is always superior thanks for the head up.
    I think we defeat these inferior arguments with logic and reason. Thankfully this is deead easy to do.
    Dogbert I dont recognise the post apocolaptic Mad max type world you describe. However I am sure that marginalised folk who dont share your view will be brought into the fold if you just call them scum often enough.

molgrips
    Free Member

The balance in this country has tipped into the favour of the scum and perhaps something needs to change

What needs to change is the papers need to stop coming up with one-sided populist garbage just to sell copies 🙁

stumpyjon

but not all opinions are equally valid. When as a society we wake up to this blatently obvious statement things will start to get better

You are right YOUR opinion is always superior thanks for the head up.

Thanks for the sarcasm, rather undermines your next statement.

bigyinn
    Free Member

molgrips – Member

Very very stupid insensitive person puts foot in mouth
    She should be on here, would fit in well with some of the other ‘tards. (Not you mol)

Junkyard
    Free Member

aye fair point

theflatboy
    Free Member

molgrips – Member

Very very stupid insensitive person puts foot in mouth. Hardly news.

sums it up nicely, i’d say.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Moaty was a legend though wasn’t he.

Absolutely, anyone that abuses young girls has to be eh? And they imprisoned him for it? Should have given him a medal eh?

TheBrick
    Free Member

I blame society.

I blame blame culture.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I blame society.

I blame blame culture.

I blame Smiley Culture

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Absolutely, anyone that abuses young girls has to be eh?

Hmm, that’s a bit sensationalist don’t you think? Apparently all I can find is that Moat’s only criminal conviction was for an ‘assault’ on a child family member (gender not specified). For which he received a sentence of 18 weeks. I have no idea of the nature of the assault, but I doubt it was of a sexual nature, as you’d get a much longer sentence, and might not have bin particularly serious as again, you’d get much longer. Not defending him, just trying to establish actual facts rather than get sucked into the vitriol.

So, a conviction for an assault on a child turns into ‘abuses young girls’.

Do you work for the Sun?

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Freedom of Speech means you get to hear things you don’t like. Lots of people have stupid and unpalatable thoughts. Welcome to humanity.

jon1973
    Free Member

I blame Smiley Culture

I blame Carole Smiley

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Apparently all I can find is that Moat’s only criminal conviction was for an ‘assault’ on a child family member (gender not specified). For which he received a sentence of 18 weeks. I have no idea of the nature of the assault, but I doubt it was of a sexual nature,

I never mentioned any ‘sexual’ element, maybe a Freudian slip by you? I think the girl was his daughter or step daughter, about 9 I think. Perhaps you don’t understand what the word ‘abuse’ means?

TuckerUK
    Free Member

So, a conviction for an assault on a child turns into ‘abuses young girls’.

You’ve misquoted, ‘abuses’ is plural because it refers to ‘anyone’. I didn’t imply he was guilt of more than one abuse, but you chose to infer it.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘I fear for the human race’ is closed to new replies.