Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 142 total)
  • i dont wanna sound like a rascist but……………………..
  • ton

bastid…… 😯

Stoner
    Free Member

My opinion has nothing to do with the Daily Flail.
    Simply I, like any independently minded individual, really object to being preached to.

And TJ does do an awful lot of preaching in here.

bassspine
    Free Member

Binners: thanks for that link! Pure poetry – "What these nitpicky, sexless complainists fail to realise is that sweary tastelessness is a celebration of life, as soaring and majestic as a gospel choir in full flow"

cynic-al
    Free Member

mcboo – Member
    My point (I have one thanks) is that we're going to be in a sorry mess if people can't pass comment on the way of the world, pull a leg or let off some steam without being put in a box by the self appointed pc police.
    And dont get me wrong, I like pc, who the hell wants to go back to a Britain of casual racism, homophobia, whatever. PC=good manners, thats what I teach my 1/8 Dutch, 1/8 Caribbean, 1/4 Indian, 1/2 Scottish kids.

fair enough, seems you have completely misunderstood me though.

tyger – Member
    cynic-al's racist accusations of me are inaccurate and just plain wrong.

Really? Prove it. I'd prove you are wrong if I had the links but I doubt a search would go back far enough into your posting history.

Stoner – Member
    My opinion has nothing to do with the Daily Flail.
    Simply I, like any independently minded individual, really object to being preached to.
    And TJ does do an awful lot of preaching in here.

I wasn't having a go at you, your brain appears to function over 50% 😀

mcboo
    Free Member

Really? Prove it. I'd prove you are wrong if I had the links but I doubt a search would go back far enough into your posting history.

….this is getting beyond parody. Mate read that again. You called him a racist, he says he isnt. He has to prove it? George Orwell would love you.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ahhh here we go, good old search function:

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/anyone-else-received-this-email

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/nice

There was another I can't find. I'm not going to go on as many will think it's all totally acceptable…

chewkw
    Free Member

Does the person sell King Dong?

😯

cynic-al
    Free Member

I didn't actually call tyger racist…although a number agreed with me in this IIRC:

cynic-al – Member
    …the stuff you have posted previously was clearly racist.

backhander
    Free Member

Al, what did tyger say/do/imply/think that was racist in the second link?
    Have I missed it?

stumpy01

I thought this was going to be about someone who says that exact phrase, but then spouts something blatantly racist.

I used to work with a bloke in a sports shop who used to say just that & then utter something that generally involved a lot of racism towards white people. But no one used to say, "well actually that was racist". He was quite a bit older than me at the time, but I probably still should have said something.

Thinking about it though – apart from when I have been abroad, whenever I have been approached by someone wanting to sell me dodgy DVDs they have always been oriental. I wonder why that is?
    I know a while ago there was quite a lot of stuff on the news about not buying the pirate dvds as it funded large Chinese gangs, so that perhaps answers my question.

marsdenman
    Free Member

Ah – in the words of Mrs Merton –

Lets have a heated debate……..!

Carry on chaps…

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Mr MC posting)

the Chinese sellers are paying off the people traffickers who have smuggled them ino the UK by selling the DVDs, and the traffickers are part of organised crime gangs. I arrested a few at a car boot sale in Oxford and they had train tickets on them for all over the south of England. Felt sorry for them, as being detained meant they would be handed over to immigration, likely to be deported home unless they claimed asylum, and would still own the "snake heads" thousands of pounds.
    Copper in bleeding heart liberal shocker.

there are nationalities that are associated with specific types ofcriminal activity. Most of the drug dealers in Oxford are illegal immigrant Jamaicans who have come in via london and insinuated/intimidated there way into the large afro-caribbean population here. ATM skimming offences tend to be Eastern European crime gangs. Cannabis factories are ofen Vietnamese. And Hooky DVD's tend to be Chinese.

mudsux
    Free Member

MC – probably the most sensible posting so far.

but you forgot to put paedos, kiddy fiddlers as caucasians.
    and fat people for crimes against the NHS.
    🙂

backhander
    Free Member

Mr agreeable, I do see a trend emerging. Fair one.
    MC, I take it you let them all go then? 😆
    I'd like to fit a criminal stereotype, what do white, 30-something, lower-middle class males do?
    Ah I know, break rights of way laws! Some ride through red lights!
    Ooooh the bastards.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Fair point backhander, my boss is always on about my attention to detail.

mcboo
    Free Member

Thank you Mr M-C

As for Tyger, he has a track record as a paranoid conspiracy theorist but I dont see the hate.

….and you can criticise Islam without being racist. Read Rod Liddle in the Spectator every second Friday

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Thats not racistmn this is racist:

😀

cynic-al
    Free Member

Heh heh

enfht
    Free Member

I have issues with many aspects of Islamic ideology, does that make me a racist too?

hora
    Free Member

Some people on here think criticizing is the same as racism. Idiots.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Erm and if one individual is repeatedly criticizing the same race?

backhander
    Free Member

Well, I'm not the biggest fan of Al Queda or of any other religious fanatics, islamic or not. Mr Koresh was not an especially pleasant individual if memory serves me and neither is Hamza/mehsud etc.

tyger
    Free Member

Once again, I'll say that I'm not a racist but "apparently" I now have to prove it to cynic-al – sighs!

I feel like Father Ted standing at the window "waving" to the Chinese with the smudge on the window giving him a Hitler mustache – anyone remember? LOL!

mcboo
    Free Member

Maybe he has a strong opinion about it……I think it's the religion rather than the race he keeps banging on about. Crude and unsubtle maybe but all religion needs to be able to take it on the chin.

tyger
    Free Member

mcboo – you could be right

cynic-al
    Free Member

Yes you're clearly not a racist despite all those threads you started, and wasn't there one that got pulled?

MrAgreeable

I think it's the religion rather than the race he keeps banging on about.

Dress it up anyway you like, it's singling out an easily identifiable group in society as people we have to hate and fear. For a lot of people on this forum, not just Tyger, Islam = stonings and suicide bombers, just as when I was a teenage Dead Kennedys fan all Christians were fundamentalist loonies (Disappointingly I don't think I ever met any Christians fitting that description in real life).

If you think you can't be racist because Islam is a religion, bear in mind that so is Judaism. 🙄

enfht
    Free Member

It's wrong comparing Islam with any other religion. Islamic ideology goes way beyond what most consider a religion to be about. I dictates every single aspect of a persons existance incl laws of the land so comparing it with Judaism is naive tbh.

mcboo
    Free Member

Agreeable I do know what you mean. BNP have latched onto Islam as a proxy for Asians, the anti-Zionists should just come clean and get on with the Jew-baiting they long for.

Tyger and I probably arent going to become best mates but you cant shout someone down just because they sail a bit close to the wind. The BNP gets support PRECISELY because some white working class dont feel that the cosy liberal othordoxy is listening to them. That was true in 1937 and it is true today.

Me, I think all religion is bunk. Offended by that? Tough, lets hear your argument.

hora
    Free Member

Erm and if one individual is repeatedly criticizing the same race?

What does that say about the race if the arguments are legitimate?

Why don't we hear more about Sikh's, Hindu's, Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses?

It isnt though one particular religion is an easy target for say the media. Its because one religion tends to bounce around and off everyone around it more often.

druidh
    Free Member

enfht – Member

Islamic ideology goes way beyond what most consider a religion to be about. I dictates every single aspect of a persons existance incl laws of the land

How is that any different from Christianity in the UK?

MrAgreeable

enfht, you are double fail.

First off, I wasn't having an oppression-off between religions, just pointing out (perhaps too subtly for the likes of you) that people can exhibit racist or prejudiced behaviour towards someone based on their perception of their race, regardless of whether they are correct or not. Do you think skinheads make someone have a DNA test before they beat them up?

Second, you are completely confusing religion and wider society. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and of course atheism have all been part of the philosophy of oppressive goverments throughout history.

binners

Nobody has the right not to be offended. Simple as that really.

Particularly scousers! 🙂

enfht
    Free Member

haha what utter nonsense you numb skulls 😀

druidh where do you want me to start ?? Wake up sunshine.

MrA, you're making the connection between religon and oppressive governments, not me. I'm pointing out that Islam is all-encompasing but while your on the subject yes it is veru oppressive imo

MrAgreeable

Mcboo, I'd agree with that – what I don't agree with is people who make out they are champions of freedom, then claim in the same breath that religions should be suppressed. It's the same as people who believe that humans rights apply to everyone, except criminals.

Hora you are confusing cause and effect in a big way there. Does someone do f–ked up things because of religion? Or because they are f–ked up?

hora
    Free Member

Where were you born again binners? 😛

MrAgreeable

Enfht, explain the difference between a society that stones someone to death because the Koran tells them to, or executes a mentally ill person because the Bible tells them to.

ton

****, they have been again……….
    i gave in…………..
    5 prOn flicks for a tenner………….bargain 😉

zaskar
    Free Member

I bet you haggled too!

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 142 total)

The topic ‘i dont wanna sound like a rascist but……………………..’ is closed to new replies.