Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • htc desire v htc hd2 (and windows mail and memory map)
  • firestarter
    Free Member

hi looking at new phone options and the htc desire seems pretty good but ive read of problems with getting your windows mail emails and i dont want to change to googlemail.

also it doesnt run memory map but the htc hd2 does as its windows based (and i presume will get my windows mail easy too)

but desire is android and hd2 is windows based is the android system that much better than the windows one ?

foxyrider
    Free Member

havinf briefly used my mates Desire and I have an HD2 I would get teh Desire as the GUI is smoother and less buggy than good old Winmo 6.5 – If I get a chance to port Windows 7 over when the time comes I maybe saying something different about Winmo 😉

Cougar

I moved from WinMo to Android and never looked back, personally. Dunno if there's any Desire-specific email issues (I'd suggest looking at androidforums.com for known issues) but I've not seen any problems on my Samsung device. Well, no email problems anyway.

singletracksurfer

i got the HD2 'cos of mapping software and e-mail.
    nice big screen for it too. not fussed with apps (for now).

told Android is better (popular), but Windows 7 should be out soon.

firestarter
    Free Member

sts i was looking at the hd2 as i already have memory map but i guess veiwranger works on android and it looks better than mm anyway… tough one

singletracksurfer

ah, I haven't seen VR, but already had MM and Anquet.

must admit I will now be getting a SatMap rather than using the phone for simplicity.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘htc desire v htc hd2 (and windows mail and memory map)’ is closed to new replies.