Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • HTC Desire users
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

I assume it comes with a usb data cable and mains charger.

Can I use former + PC or usb mains adaptor to charge it?

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Yes and yes.

Kit
    Free Member

And does it do the screen flip thing when you rotate it? The one in the O2 shop I tried didn't and I sneakily tried a customer's one at the cinema on Wednesday and it didn't do it either…

Paulio
    Free Member

Yes, but only if you rotate it so the bottom edge is on the right hand side.

fbk
    Free Member

[spod]Apparently the new (2.2) update, when it arrives on your phone, enables screen rotating in both directions 🙂 [\spod]

cynic-al
    Free Member

I can't imagine it wouldn't, even my crappy N86 does that.

Anyone wanna buy a N86?

J0N
    Free Member

My HTC Hero came with a USB cable and USB adaptor plug, not seperate cables. Desire definitely rotates.

reluctantwrinkly
    Free Member

The screen flippy thing does work but not on all applications-sometimes have to give it a more positive rotation with mine sometimes to get it to work.

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

theres probably a tweek to enable the rotation on different programs that dont by default. Certainly there is a way of doing it on WinMobile, and the open source nature of Android means some one will have found a way.

Have a look on XDA-developers

Andituk
    Free Member

It comes with a micro usb lead and a mains usb adapter to charge or connect.

It does indeed rotate, 2.2 will rotate in both directions, think 2.1 does in most apps.

winstonsmith

buy one al, then you can be like me

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘HTC Desire users’ is closed to new replies.