Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • How do you trs itunes (existing music on 2 iPods) from one PC to the new PC
  • Rochey
    Free Member

I hope you can help me please, as I can’t do it and want to through my laptop out the wundow!!!!

I have a current iTunes account and run 2 iPods (Touch & Nano)which is accessed through the old Laptop (all still working fine) but we have a new Laptop and when I plug in the Ipods the new iTunes account on the new PC wants to re-set it and if i’m right all the music will be lost.

I want to be able to plug in the iPods into the new PC and update my music.

I understand I need to trs all the music from one PC to the other but how?

Sorry for going on but I hope you get where I’m coming from.

bwoolymbr
    Free Member

First things first, don’t sync either of your Ipods with your new PC as it WILL wipe all of the music off them.

What you need to do is transfer all of the music off one of your Ipods onto your new PC and the way to do this is by utilising a third party software application such as idump or copypod (just google either of the names).

Copypod is a paid for piece of software which costs about $16 (£10) however I have used this program on numerous occasions with a handful of different Ipods and they have all worked fine so I can vouch for its usability and reliability.

If you want to try a free option first, then try idump or just google “copy songs from ipod free” (minus the quotation marks) and try one of the other free/shareware programs that come up (though you should note that most shareware will only copy a certain number of songs unless you buy it so they would probably be of no help).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How do you trs itunes (existing music on 2 iPods) from one PC to the new PC’ is closed to new replies.