• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by nbt.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • How do you message a seller on the classifieds these days?
  • thenorthwind

There doesn’t seem to be a message button any more (unless I’m being really ignorant) and clicking the seller’s username just takes me to a list of their ads.

People tend not to check back to look at the comments, understandably.

[Mod] unfortunately there is currently an issue with PMs in Classifieds. Tech are aware and we can only apologise for the inconvenience caused.

bigdaddy

Yeah, I need the answer to this too – left comments on two bikes for sale with no response and no way to message the seller…

Kryton57

I’ll add my email address to my add in cases its me 😀

thenorthwind

Ah OK, I’m not going mad then. Thanks Mod.

It’s not you @Kryton57, sorry 🙂

mrmoofo

Never understood why in classifieds, I have to list under my real name – not my Singletrack name

dove1

I asked the same thing a couple of weeks ago and got a reply saying the problem was being resolved imminently. Looks like it hasn’t been.
    I got in touch with the seller by searching the Forum for a thread he had posted in and DM’ing him from there.

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

Thought it was just me.  Wanted to buy someone’s brakes but was unable to message them.  Still interested in them, actually…

Cougar

no way to message the seller…

Messaging works, just not directly from the classifieds. You can always go to https://singletrackworld.com/user/[username] and use the Message button.

slowol

@Northwind can you at the seller from this thread and ask them to message you from here?
    I don’t know whether @ works from classifieds unless you got a reply to matchy matchy forks comment.
    PS good eating needs a suitable standardised fork!

julesberry
    Free Member

Oh so it’s broken? I recently put my bike up for sale and am wondering how I will know if someone is interested! I found a “messages” pulldown in my account, but it didn’t go to a page – just an error. So I guess nothing is being sold at present?!

nbt

Messages work, but the “direct” link from the drop down does not – you need to go to your profile, then select the messages tab

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.