• This topic has 236 replies, 66 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by igm.
Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 237 total)
  • Hopkins sacked from LBC
  • dannyh
    Free Member

everyone did (still dont I guess) not believe me

That’s the most perceptive thing you’ve ever posted, I think.

And you’re right. We don’t believe you.

chewkw
    Free Member

dannyh – Member

everyone did (still dont I guess) not believe me

That’s the most perceptive thing you’ve ever posted, I think.
    And you’re right. We don’t believe you. [/quote]
    Fortunately or unfortunately you (not targeting you) are just who you are that’s your identity, where you cannot help by being yourself.

Do you want to change or can you change? 😛

If you can change then you can / will be able to believe me. 😀

dannyh
    Free Member

chewkw
    Free Member

dannyh – Member

😆

dannyh
    Free Member

Fortunately or unfortunately you (not targeting you) are just who you are that’s your identity, where you cannot help by being yourself.

It’s one thing to talk/post bollocks, but can you please do so with intelligible punctuation and grammar?

Bollocks is often difficult to interpret, what with it being bollocks and all that, but combining bollocks with riddles – sorry, I’m too literal for guessing games.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JrGvBcxo2oQ[/video]

chewkw
    Free Member

dannyh – Member
    It’s one thing to talk/post bollocks, but can you please do so with intelligible punctuation and grammar?

Bollocks is often difficult to interpret, what with it being bollocks and all that, but combining bollocks with riddles – sorry, I’m too literal for guessing games.

Funny clip that.

Anyway, relax just be yourself … 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

I feel sorry for those who have not realised chekwk is a bot gone rogue.

igm

To be fair, he did said one thing on this thread I agree with.

I too had no idea who Katie Hopkins was until she proposed the final solution for some group of people (not sure whom exactly).

frankconway

@dannyh – your post from about 7pm friday, before you engaged with the chewbot, pretty much sums it up.
    Piers Morgan can be described in the same terms but he appears to have some understanding there is a ‘volume control’ button even though he struggles to know when to use it.

People with vile opinions – either real or just assumed for whatever reason – are contemptible.
    The truly poisonous are those who employ the likes of Hopkins and Morgan.

samunkim
    Free Member

Said it before, but worth saying again..

My estimation of Piers went up slightly when his stance on gun control lost him his American gig

chewkw
    Free Member

frankconway – Member
    People with vile opinions – either real or just assumed for whatever reason – are contemptible.
    The truly poisonous are those who employ the likes of Hopkins and Morgan.

People with vile opinions come in all forms and shapes from all sides.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Reading this entire thread, I’m unable to offer anything other than to cite Burke, K vs Bonham-Carter, B and hope that the general consensus errs toward dissuading Ms Hopkins from spouting rented hate so readily.

frankconway

@chewkw – I did not state/suggest/imply that people with vile opinions were restricted to a specific group or sector or race or religion.

Don’t attempt to infer an interpretation when you’re, in fact, attempting to initiate a pointless exchange of posts.

My comments are correct, accurate and all-inclusive.

Move along.

igm

chewkw

Be fair, mainly from the right / Brexit fraternity (in a gender non-specific way).

shifter
    Free Member

Huh, I’ve had to read this thread and use Google find out who Hopkins is and what LBC is, how come you lot all know? Are you all readers/listeners?

chewkw
    Free Member

frankconway – Member

@chewkw
    – I did not state/suggest/imply that people with vile opinions were restricted to a specific group or sector or race or religion.

I agree.

zokes
    Free Member

Just for chewky, this is Piers Morgan, a successful english batsman, enjoying an over in the nets.

That was almost the most enjoyable session of that entire miserable series

chewkw
    Free Member

zokes – Still not a customer

RichPenny – Member
    Just for chewky, this is Piers Morgan, a successful english batsman, enjoying an over in the nets.

That was almost the most enjoyable session of that entire miserable series[/quote]
    In the far east we called them Rounders. 😛

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I do wonder if twitter could enable a feature that just loops their tweets into a void, automates the responses and keeps them off the public pages. Just a quick feedback loop so they can continue in their own fantasy world without disturbing the rest of us.

mikey74
    Free Member

Hopkins is not part of my world: I don’t listen to her, I’ve never watched anything she’s been in, I’ve never read anything she’s ever written. The only reason I know about her is other people referring to her and snippets of quotes in news headlines.

It seems to me that the fact she still gets employment is more an indication of the state of our media and society: if no one paid attention to her, she would be out of work.

She’s vile, and should be locked in a trunk and sent to the bottom of the Mariana trench, but she probably appeals to those who vote UKIP and read the Daily Fail, so others are just as complicit.

Jamie
    Free Member

I do wonder if twitter could enable a feature that just loops their tweets into a void, automates the responses and keeps them off the public pages. Just a quick feedback loop so they can continue in their own fantasy world without disturbing the rest of us.

Shadow banning is what you’re looking for.

Outrage drives traffic. Until that changes we will have Katie Hopkins.

piemonster

Shadow banning is what you’re looking for.

Isn’t this the function of our favourite unintelligible web bot, keeps all those that can’t help themselves confined to a small minority of threads so everyone else can carry on talking about bikes/vans/dogs/etc.

Makes you think etc etc etc……

dannyh
    Free Member

So chewkw has a purpose?

Nah, you’re taking the piss.

igm

I refuse to talk about dogs piemonster. Wash your mouth out now.

keithr
    Free Member

OK, Chew – show me the Leftist equivalent of Hopkins. Not just some random gobby female Commie, but someone who’s coming out with equally abhorrent Left-wing rants and who is given the same airtime and public exposure as this cow.

There isn’t one.

Indeed – nothing in the Left-wing vocabulary provides for the poison and hatred that comes out of Hopkins. Her divisive crap really is the sole preserve of the ignorant Right.

keithr
    Free Member

I feel sorry for those who have not realised chekwk is a bot gone rogue.

It failed the Turing Test…

keithr
    Free Member

It was an actual snake, reveals LBC

Explains everything…

chewkw
    Free Member

shifter – Member
    Huh, I’ve had to read this thread and use Google find out who Hopkins is and what LBC is, how come you lot all know? Are you all readers/listeners?

That’s a reason I have asked this lot because they spark my interest for a group of people that don’t like her but somehow managed to know everything about her. Strange. 😯

I don’t even know what LBC was …

chewkw
    Free Member

dannyh – Member
    So chewkw has a purpose?
    Nah, you’re taking the piss.

Since you asked what is yours? 😆

I have already answered in earlier thread on the current topic.

keithr – Member
    OK, Chew – show me the Leftist equivalent of Hopkins. Not just some random gobby female Commie, but someone who’s coming out with equally abhorrent Left-wing rants and who is given the same airtime and public exposure as this cow.

There isn’t one. You haven’t search hard enough. 😯

Nearly 7 billion people walking this earth you cannot find one? 😮

gobuchul
    Free Member

So 99.9% on here would seem to agree she is a pointless, self obsessed, panto villain, media whore and highlights the worst of the modern media.

Yet this is the 150th post about her!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Outrage drives traffic. Until that changes we will have Katie Hopkins.

true and this as the providers of the web service want advert revenue

Never really got why folk engage with someone like her or Chewkw – what exactly are you hoping for an epiphany or an intelligent conversation as neither is even remotely a possibility

nealglover
    Free Member

That’s a reason I have asked this lot because they spark my interest for a group of people that don’t like her but somehow managed to know everything about her. Strange.

Why do you think it’s strange to know about someone you don’t like or disagree with ?

I don’t know why I bother really,
    It’s like when someone pretends not to know what twitter or Facebook is in an attempt to sound cool or edgy 🙄

chewkw
    Free Member

nealglover – Member
    It’s like when someone pretends not to know what twitter or Facebook is in an attempt to sound cool or edgy

Do you actually read her twitter or Bookface? Why?

Why keep reading what you don’t agree with especially when you need to put in an effort by searching for her? 😯

cynic-al
    Free Member

Why are you on here chewkw?

By that post, you shouldn’t be.

chewkw
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    Why are you on here chewkw?
    By that post, you shouldn’t be.

1. I ain’t on bookface or twitter whatever.
    2. I am here on STW before many of you.
    3. I don’t go search for individual views that I disagree on bookface etc.
    4. Everyone’s views on STW is fair game.

Away from here you can you whatever you like nobody cares …

keithr
    Free Member

Nearly 7 billion people walking this earth you cannot find one?

No.

But I’m making a point here – I don’t believe there’s a Left-wing equivalent of this mare.

Prove me wrong. Educate me.

nealglover
    Free Member

Do you actually read her twitter or Bookface? Why?

No. But when she writes something controversial, it’s repeated all over the media. It’s impossible to avoid (unless you live in a cave, or lie about not knowing who she is)

Why keep reading what you don’t agree with especially when you need to put in an effort by searching for her?

As.above.

seriously, I don’t know how it’s possible that you don’t understand this.
    I’ve just explained it to a five year old, and they got it straight away.

keithr
    Free Member

Why do you think it’s strange to know about someone you don’t like or disagree with?

Indeed – to suggest any other approach is actively to embrace ignorance and prejudice.

But then – remember who put the original question…

(It’s called “know your enemy”, Jamba).

Cougar

No. But when she writes something controversial, it’s repeated all over the media. It’s impossible to avoid (unless you live in a cave, or lie about not knowing who she is)

Precisely. On Twitter and Facebook, people retweet and share content. Even Chewkw, who seemingly lives in a media vacuum as by his own admission he doesn’t do social media (and am I remembering correctly, no TV or newspapers either?), is now aware of who she is by dint of his reading about her on here.

I have to ask though Chewkw – where do you get your information from as to what’s going on in the world today? How do you know who, say, Boris Johnson is? For someone with such strong and entrenched views and opinions, it’d seem at odds with the notion that you’ve based them on nothing whatsoever.

chewkw
    Free Member

keithr – Member
    No.
    But I’m making a point here – I don’t believe there’s a Left-wing equivalent of this mare.
    Prove me wrong. Educate me.

😯

keithr – Member
    Indeed – to suggest any other approach is actively to embrace ignorance and prejudice.

But then – remember who put the original question…

(It’s called “know your enemy”, Jamba).
    I don’t know what other people post on Bookface or tweitter so that’s that … 🙄

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 237 total)

The topic ‘Hopkins sacked from LBC’ is closed to new replies.