Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hope Tech 3 Shifter mount
  • cultsdave
    Free Member

Confused!

What adaptor do I need to fit a OneUp dropper lever to my Hope tech 3 lever?

What Lever do I buy? the ‘I-Spec II’ or the ‘I-Spec EV’?

Thanks

benpinnick

Sram left is what you want. Thats the ‘native’ fit for a One up lever. Everything else is an adaptor on an adaptor I believe.

Part code HBSP325L

Onzadog
    Free Member

Tech 3 levers are i-spec II compatible with the addition of a small nut from Hope.

By that, I mean that’s how I’ve attached a Bikeyoke triggy to one set of tech 3 levers, and a Wolftooth to another.

Edit. I’m wrong. It’s i-spec B that fits to Hope with just the nut. I-spec II is an adaptor plate. Both my dropper levers are i-spec B and bolt straight on.

teethgrinder

Is it not the SRAM MMX/Matchmaker style one you need?

fathomer

I asked Hope, OneUp and on here and didn’t get a definitive answer, so watching with interest.

cultsdave
    Free Member

Cheers folks, I think Ben has the correct answer, as far as I can tell. All a bit confusing!

https://www.hopetech.com/_repository/1/documents/TECH3ShifterMounts-Issue03.pdf

andyl
    Free Member

ahh they have sorted that with V2? I know the V1 had no way of mounting to a hope tech lever without adapter on adapter as mentioned. For this reason I went wolftooth

woots787
    Free Member

I’ve been running a oneup v1 lever with sram mount on tech 3s for six months or so. Just requires a bit of filing on the hope adapter. V2 lever looks a much better fit.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hope Tech 3 Shifter mount’ is closed to new replies.