Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Henson Returning September
  • whytetrash

I'm oddly excited to see how he goes…hope he comes back refreshed and ready to cause mayhem! What do the rugby pundits reckon…left it too long or will he be on form?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

He will have a lot of work to do. Somehow I doubt he will get to the top of the game

sharkbait
    Free Member

Poofta more worried about his tan and hair-do. Seemingly hanging onto the coat-tails of Miss Church at the moment. What TJ said, probably missed the boat now.

But then I know/care little about Welsh rugby 😉

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Could you clarify something for me? Is this Gavin or Jim? If it's gavin, then ok, it'll be interesting to see what happens, but if it's Jim, then I for one would pay good money to see that!

anokdale
    Free Member

If he gets his form back he is good to watch but his ankle injury was quite a mess by all accounts.

He may well have spent too much time in church for his own good, IGMC.

Shandy
    Free Member

There has been a lot of nonsense talked about his physical condition, down to 11 stone, etc etc. He has been doing some reality TV challenge so he must be in OK nick, and he has plenty of time for the World Cup. He has all the talent and physical gifts required, he just needs to get his head right. I can see how a string of injuries and a high-maintenance wife might have given him a few mental problems.

If he comes into form Wales will have the best centre pairing at the 2011 World Cup.

anagallis_arvensis

Gavin Henson was the most talented 12 in Britain by a country mile. He went from a fleet footed kicking 12 with great passing and defence to a powerful ball carrying non kicking 12 with great passing and defence due to groin problems. He did a remarable job in completely changing his body type to suit his injury limitations between the grandslams of 2005 and 2008. If he could get some speed back, be able to kick again and keep his bulk he has the talent to be the best 12 in the world… Big if though

Shandy
    Free Member

The time out should help his long term injuries, sometimes these things need time to settle down. Most top players have a list of "niggles" that they are never quite cured of because their focus is on maintaining match fitness the whole time.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Henson Returning September’ is closed to new replies.