Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Helmet camera
  • organic355
    Free Member

Whats the latest opinion on the best helmet camera out there?

Fancy one for my snowboarding trip in a few weeks, and also to use on the bike.

Also can you get normal, HD camcorders, with helmet attachments?, I mean an actual separate wired lense bit to put on your helmet, with the camcorder in the rucksack?

Johnbot
    Free Member

Was looking at this one last night, http://www.actioncameras.co.uk/X170 not so sure on the orange but the rest of it looks good. "dvd quality"

Diawl
    Free Member

Muvi Cam

Review here.

ETA I have a Sony Digital Camcorder with a separate 'bullet' camera. It's a lot of faffing but good quality footage. Seriously thinking about the Muvi Cam though.

wombat

I got one from Aldi for £50 last week, looks quite good so far, waterproof to 3m too

BoardinBob

re-branded version of the eBay/ Muvi camera here for £23.49

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/183959

ruddy
    Free Member

Wombat – is that the Medion HD camera. I picked on up and thought is was splash proof – is it waterproof?

Footage is good though.

Nobby

Wombat – Aldi have the Oregan Scientific helmet cams for £50 at the minute.

organic355
    Free Member

liking the look of that X170, especially the goggle mount option and remote, but £200 is a bit steap, any reviews anywhere? Shame its orange too, couldnt they have made it black and grey like the pic on the box?

The Muvi Cam looks good too for the price.

organic355
    Free Member
    organic355
    Free Member
    wombat

Nobby – Member
    Wombat – Aldi have the Oregan Scientific helmet cams for £50 at the minute.

That's the one Nobby, don't have it with me at the moment and couldn't remember what the make was, thanks for that.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Helmet camera’ is closed to new replies.