Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 190 total)
  • Happy Birthday Ma'am
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member

Even rhe Australians voted over whelmingly to retain the Monarchy, te haters here just shout more loudly than the majority.

Just to be clear, by overwhelmingly jambalaya means 54.87% in favour.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Australians voted over whelmingly to retain the Monarchy

45 v 55 is not quite overwhelming.

ninfan
    Free Member

It would have been if they had won 😉

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Not sure about the Union Jack bunting all around the blue trail at Swinley – as nice as it is that the Crown Estate allows us to ride there for free, this might be going too far, birthday or no birthday.

(Ninfan

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Interesting that the Queen is involved in weekly meetings of the Joint Intelligence Committee, which also attended by the Local head of the CIA:

This agreement brought together the SIGINT organizations of the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand and is still in place today (see: Five Eyes). The head of the CIA station in London attends each weekly meeting of the British Joint Intelligence Committee

Makes you wonder on whose behalf Special Branch and the intelligence services were keeping files on Prominent people abusing children, then intervening in police investigations… why was it Jimmy Savile was so well protected?

Aside from that, imagine all the secrets she has tucked away from her myriad dominions…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MlT8fHOy8Y[/video]

Being as she is head of state of many various countries and territories, how many other leaders is she in regular contact with?

Must be feeling the heat a bit after the Panama Papers mind, what with presiding over more tax havens than anyone else on Earth

perchypanther
    Free Member

Must be feeling the heat a bit after the Panama Papers mind, what with presiding over more tax havens than anyone else on Earth

….and the hollowed out core of the Moon with the rest of our Lizard overlords. Makes you think.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Yay, whooo. The Queen. Whoo. Yay.

GrahamS

Of course she is privy to intelligence information.

How else is she supposed to run the worldwide Masonic Catholic Satanist Police Psychopath Black-Ops Paedophile Network?

mrlebowski
    Free Member

I find this chart helps me to understand it more clearly:

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ Is that a tea towel?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

At least the House captured the mood of the nation!

gordimhor

Meh They’re big tax dodgers and subsidy junkies Don’t know why they’re not on Benefit Street, maybe the tv company didn’t offer enough money

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Predictable thread is predictable!

😆

allthepies
    Free Member

Correction: Big Phil runs all that shizzle.

zigzag69
    Free Member

STW Bingo!

Jambafact and JHJ conspiracy posts on same page.

mefty
    Free Member

How else is she supposed to run the worldwide Masonic Catholic Satanist Police Psychopath Black-Ops Paedophile Network?

It is only now that I have appreciated that the reign of Henry VIII was the most successful disinformation operation of all time.

Cougar

I’m fairly ambivalent about the royalty, but she’s doing well for 180. (-:

90 years old and still the head of state, most 90 year olds I’ve known can’t be trusted with the TV remote.

kimbers

over 200 bedrooms in Buck Palace

and yet the number of people sleeping rough in London has doubled to over 7500 in the last 5 years

something not right there

johnx2
    Free Member

Well I didn’t vote for her…

binners

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAaWvVFERVA[/video]

Cougar

over 200 bedrooms in Buck Palace

and yet the number of people sleeping rough in London has doubled to over 7500 in the last 5 years

Fantastic idea. And what do you propose to do with the other 7300?

If I were homeless in London, first thing I’d do is use my begging money to buy a compass and then start walking North. Why on Earth would you stay in the most expensive place in the country when you’d no money? Never understood that.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Aren’t they camping out with Yvetter Cooper and Nicola Sturgeon – or were their offers only for refugees?

Oh, one o’clock news for some more celebration…. 😉

mrblobby
    Free Member

Now remind me, is she actually a lizard in disguise or just a host for a lizard?

Edukator
    Free Member

The other 7300? Requisition other unoccupied properties.

London is about the warmest driest place to be in the UK. Lots of cover, pretty safe, people rich enough to give to beggars, soup kitchens, Red Cross. If I had to be down and out anywhere in the UK it would definitely be London. The worst place to be down and out would have to be a cold wet small northern provincial town on the west side of the Pennines with Torries running it and Hot Fuzz policing it.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Why on Earth would you stay in the most expensive place in the country when you’d no money? Never understood that.

isn’t it obvious? 😯
    you are better off begging somewhere with high disposable income and a large footfall of people than a poor northern town with a failed industry and high jobless numbers or a seaside town full of doss houses and addicts.

binners

If I were homeless in London, first thing I’d do is use my begging money to buy a compass and then start walking North.

Not been in Manchester city centre recently then?

This is what the aproach to Piccadilly station looks like at the moment. There are now these little villages of tents all over the city centre.

Doesn’t change the fact that the queen has hundreds of spare rooms in her multiple residences, and lots of gold plated carriages, n stuff, I suppose

I find the forelock tugging fawning of the British people to the royals really embarrassing. Even worse than watching Wimbledon. WTF does it say about us as a nation? That we’re a bunch of ****ing spineless, subservient serfs, and thats a state of affairs we’re apparently happy with

Rockape63
    Free Member

The worst place to be down and out would have to be a cold wet small northern provincial town on the west side of the Pennines with Torries running it and Hot Fuzz policing it

And I thought the Norverns were s’posed to be friendlier than those awful Laanderners? 😕

chrismac

Got to hand it to binners, spot on

bencooper
    Free Member

Servility always makes my skin crawl – what on earth is wrong with people?

DrJ

True, but that’s due more to the twunt ib City Hall than the one in Buck House.

mefty
    Free Member

When you rehouse 200 homeless in Buck House, where are you going to rehouse the people who sleep in those bedrooms?

Edukator
    Free Member

Balmoral.

Northwind

TBH I’m against the monarchy but a) she’s been a pretty good monarch and b) she’s kept out an obviously shite one. And she totally gets the privilege/duty thing, which goes a long way with me (the actual balance of it is completely screwed but that’s not actually her fault…)

Her son on the other hand I’d like to see in the jobcentre tomorrow 😆

BobaFatt
    Free Member

She didn’t send me a card for my 40th, so i’m not sending her one

IdleJon

TBH I’m against the monarchy but a) she’s been a pretty good monarch and b) she’s kept out an obviously shite one. And she totally gets the privilege/duty thing, which goes a long way with me (the actual balance of it is completely screwed but that’s not actually her fault…)

Isn’t that the whole point?

She’s been a benign presence for most people’s lifetimes. But the people who sit on the throne over the next 60 years may not be quite so benign or harmless.

It’s worth remembering that the monarchy has rarely, possibly never been as popular as they are currently – even Victoria had attempts on her life.

wilburt
    Free Member

I dont think William fancies the gig, its all just a bit silly now even to them.

bencooper
    Free Member

She’s been a benign presence for most people’s lifetimes.

Overtly benign. Who knows how much she’s meddled behind the scenes? We’ll never know, because the royals are exempt from FoI. Then there’s the £300M they cost every year, that’s not benign – and that doesn’t even include the security costs, the lavish banquets, the state events where everyone gets to wave a flag as she trundles past.

IdleJon

bencooper – Member
    She’s been a benign presence for most people’s lifetimes.
    Overtly benign.

Yes, probably what I meant.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Who knows how much she’s meddled behind the scenes?

Jivehoneyjive ?

fasthaggis

How many armies does she have?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 190 total)

The topic ‘Happy Birthday Ma'am’ is closed to new replies.