Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Haibike Lyke CF 10 review
  • Ben_Haworth

This Haibike Lyke CF 10 is one of those new fangled mid-power e-MTBs. 140mm travel at both ends. Full 29er. 60Nm of torque provided by the Fazua Ride …

By ben_haworth

Get the full story here:

Haibike Lyke CF 10 review

droplinked

It’s good that the frame looks a lot less-hideous but why then paint it like that. 

ready

There’s something about them I just don’t like – but I have no idea what!

Plus that charging port looks like it’s the 2nd worst place to put it??

Daffy

What’s going on with the TT, triangle tessellated design thing and why doesn’t it continue elsewhere?  Maybe it does and the fact they’ve painted that bit white means it loses the details?  It just looks a little odd.  I know it’s not all about looks but my eye is immediately drawn to the straight lines/triangles from the TT in to the HT and the CURVED line from the DT in to the HT.  Most will decide whether they want to throw a leg over it on looks first…why make it awkward?

b33k34

Charge port postion looks terrible and 5 LEDs is not enough.

teethgrinder

If this was described on a podcast, it would still be hideous.

mrmoofo

It’s hideous

mtbfix

Vice of dissent here. I rather like the colour.

big_scot_nanny

I like it. Paint reminds me a bit of my Yamaha tennis bat from the late 80s, and a hint of a nod to Klein Attitude – ness. Nice.

tomparkin

Vice of dissent here. I rather like the colour.

Yeah, I like the look of it on the whole to be honest. The shock being inline with the top-tube is nice, and the whole thing looks un-finnicky and clean. Almost Canyon-esque (!).

alan1977
    Free Member

yup i love it, i dislike the older models deeply, but this and the nduro? new models are good looking bikes

this was already on my wish list for when i find a few grand under the sofa

zerocool

Like the frame
    Hate the paint job
    Why is the charging port in a little recessed area that seems designed to collect water?
    Like the Fazua 60 bikes I’ve tried before.
    Is the battery removable like the Transition Relay. (I thought that was one of the main Fazua 60 selling points?)

dozofoz
    Free Member

@big_scot_nanny

I always wanted one of those Yamaha rackets. Of course, it had nothing at all to do with the fact Gabriela Sabatini played with one 😉

slight deviation off topic but Sabatina fans will be forgiving.

bikesandboots

Haibike, Lyke, Nduro, sounds like Chinese tat regardless of how good the product is.

julians
    Free Member

Haibike is Raleigh isn’t it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.