Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Guitar God’s help please.
  • lambchop
    Free Member

I use the Airyware app which is very accurate. Snark is good for live. Best practice is the learn to tune by ear. A method that works really well for me is to get a reference string in tune with a tuner, I usually tune the D string, then fret a D note on each string and tune it to the reference D string.

Edukator
    Free Member

No idea which one was b-downtuned, Seosamh, both delightfully played. I prefer the first one but that isn’t due to the difference of one string, the whole thing has a more mellow sound with slightly less attack on the strings.

I_did_dab
    Free Member

Tuners

this will tell you more than you ever thought could be known about tuners and tuning…
    I have a boss stomp box and a polytune clip on, both worth every penny spent

edhornby

I can’t get onto YouTube at work but ThatPedalShow did a proper explanation of tuners and tuning

I’d bet that the best option is for a floor tuner like a BossTU3 or the TC electronic Polytune, you hit the button and it mutes or you can set them to tune when running. if budget is tight then go for the Behringer one that is a copy of the boss.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Guitar God’s help please.’ is closed to new replies.