Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Great Rover description on Ebay
  • HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1997-ROVER-214-SI-RED_W0QQitemZ280324899952QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item280324899952&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Do you have happy memories of the car?

Yes, I have some very happy memories, I once backed in to my boss’s car in the company car park and while there was no damage to the well built British Rover his low quality piece of French tat looked like it had been driven into a wall. Happy days indeed.

antigee

surprisingly well worth reading

MrTall
    Free Member

Very funny.

I’d almost want to buy the car just to meet him and have a pint.

duckman

Some of the questions are just as good. the car appears to have had a telegraph pole fitted!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hehe, that was indeed funny…

SST
    Free Member

very good.

Yes would be good to meet “horse-boy”!

jova54
    Free Member

Well, that was five minutes well spent and it provided a nice cheery end to a fairly slow week.

flatback
    Free Member

very funny, it has had over 50000 viewings!!

will
    Free Member

Truly brilliant!!

Gary_C

Hilarious!!

“There may be other stuff wrong with it that I don’t know about “,its a Rover,K series engine……
    Headgasket trouble,anyone……??

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Well as you can easily deduce, this car was built at Rover probably on a Tuesday morning / afternoon, for this reason alone it is far more desirable than a Rover that was built on a Friday afternoon, hence I think this classic shall go for at least £1500, Ebay ? why not Sotherbys ??

desf
    Free Member

That was good.

I passed a house this morning that was obvious lived in by a connoisseur of fine cars. Parked in the drive was an Austin Princess, a BL Mini and a Mini Metro.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I had one of the older ones, used to compare with other owners which bits had fallen off so compiling a list of things that were about to fall off…….
    It was such a shame the only thing the staff didn’t strike over was the quality of the contraptions they were making
    Just cant understand why rover went bust quite so often

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Great Rover description on Ebay’ is closed to new replies.