Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 82 total)
  • Great Places you have taken a dump
  • giant_scum
    Free Member

Grand Canyon New Year 1995.
    Portaloo in the car park there was queue by the time I was finished, oh dear!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The loo with a view in the front of a BA747.

Same in a Cathay A350.

#pilehighclub

thegreatape
    Free Member

Khaudom Game Reserve in the Kalahari. With an armed ranger from the Namibian National Parks standing close by so I didn’t get eaten by lions while pooing. Long story.

jekkyl

next to the broken road near Castleton. It was early and I was despo, I’m sorry okay?
    I felt bad when we got to the cross later on and I looked back to the broken road to see a line of school children being lead up it. 😕

deadkenny
    Free Member

Have to admit I haven’t taken a dump here but fancy shitter for a mountain restaurant in a ski resort.

(Snowbasin, Utah)

Beats some of the European ones which are just a hole in the ground, or those Italian ones where you have to squat over the floor.

donald
    Free Member

Mount McKinley 14000 feet camp

matt_outandabout

14000 feet camp

I’ve always assumed the pressure differential could lead to some explosive moments…

oliverracing

White Cliff Islets – Johnstone Straight, on a kayaking “expedition” while in Canada a few years back we decided to stop on this island for a night, problem is there was no real cover (those trees were ~2ft tall) and it’s only 20*20m so they have put a porta-potty under a small cliff on the other side of the island – taking a dump looking out over porpoises/seals is certainly a memorable experience!

ads678

Not a dump but this me having a piss in Andorra!!

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I once built an open-fronted (up to shoulders) sheltered outdoor-loo looking out over a wetland nature reserve. Got some binocs and books in it too. Many happy hours spent. After a few years the small trees around iit made a good canopy and the tits, robins and blackbirds learned to just ignore you. A paradiasical poo-bicle. And no waste water as it’s a composter.

Xylene
    Free Member

Not a dump but this me having a piss in Andorra!!

Nice helmet

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nice helmet

Good sized sac as well.

IHN

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
    Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
    Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
    My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
    I had to stop for a $hite.

There she stood in the doorway;
    I heard the mission bell
    And I was thinking to myself
    ‘This will be a messy one, I can tell’
    Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
    There were voices down the corridor,
    I thought I heard them say

Welcome to the Hotel California
    Such a lovely place (such a lovely place)
    Such a lovely face.
    Plenty of room at the Hotel California
    Any time of year (any time of year) you can drop one here…

Yes, I have crimped one off in the Hotel California (aka Beverley Hills Hotel)

Swelper
    Free Member

Old State House Boston, where once the Declaration of Independence was read out

http://www.touristsbook.com/boston/files/2014/11/Old-State-House.jpg

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No dump, but I did have a piss in the Blue Peter garden once.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

[Kenny Senior] Katie Perry’s en suite [/Kenny Senior]

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

At the base of Pen yr Ole Wen, overlooking Llyn Ogwen and Tryfan.

Matterdale – a friend’s family house has an outdoor privy with gorgeous views over the valley.

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

Ditto PMJ on pen yr ole wen. at the same time. it was a simul-dump.

Also some rather wonderful wild camping spots on loch shiel and loch morar in scotland.

tomhoward

10 feet from Hecklers rock. While it was full of hecklers.

BA A380 in club world, put my feet up on the seat next to the lav.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Back in the 80s, an old mate of mine was a cop. On a nightshift in Oldham, he observed, from just metres, a chap curling one out on the bonnet of a Rover P6. When the chap had concluded, my mate emerged from the shadows and said “did you enjoy that sir?”

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

BA A380 in club

The upstairs ones at the front? Behind the curtain? If ever there was an aeroplane bog designed for high altitude shenanigans…….

Cougar

I’ve had a poo in B&Q.

“So what” you may ask. Not in the public toilets, but one of the bathroom showroom displays.

(I was very young.)

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Maldives… the room had an open air bathroom so that the fruit bats can watch you.

As an aside but kind of the same thing …

A chap I knew took Concorde to NY once… so that he could have a supersonic w”£$.

Richie_B

About a mile from the OP’s effort, halfway down the Requin Glacier arse hanging over a crevasse just concluding my effort when a rope of 8 germans walked past cheery hellos (how did they know I was British?) at which I dropped the roll of bog roll into said crevasse.

turq

Behind the drystone wall at the start of stage 4 (I think) of the Tweedlove EWS last year. The need to ‘Drop the kids off at Heathers’ had become all consuming, so I ‘carefully’ hurdled the wall and engaged in my weight saving to utter relief. All the while the Vets category began queuing oblivious to my mooning I then duly took my place at the front of the queue again (And now you can trace me if you feel the need ;-)).

Not done it myself but witnessed many a bomb dropped at the top of qualifier for the Mega……watch you step in those cleats!!

mark90
    Free Member

I once built an open-fronted (up to shoulders) sheltered outdoor-loo looking out over a wetland nature reserve

😯

allthepies
    Free Member

I did wonder about that too 🙂 Now “up from shoulders” might be more respectable.

alpin
    Free Member

I’ve had a poo in B&Q.

“So what” you may ask. Not in the public toilets, but one of the bathroom showroom displays.

I had a Saturday job at Ikea when young. One weekend there was lots of commotion. Someone had done a massive poo in one of the display bathrooms… They had even removed and then replaced the Plexiglas cover….

fooman

Once when I was in a DIY shop someone tapped me on the shoulder to ask ‘is that your daughter using the display toilet?’

She was three at the time & I still reminder her of it a decade later. Happens quite often @ display toilets, apparently.

tomhoward

The upstairs ones at the front? Behind the curtain? If ever there was an aeroplane bog designed for high altitude shenanigans…….

Yep. I reckon the worlds first mile high ménage has happened in that bog.

bodgy
    Free Member

Had a very satisfying ghost poo in a privy overlooking Swaledale, once upon a time. Which was nice.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Ghost poo? is that a fart? or did you scare yourself shitless?….

Cougar

It’s one that leaves no trace of its passing.

Shits that pass in the night, if you will.

thegreatape
    Free Member

AKA a perfect-health shit, or a clean burner.

tomhoward

Shits that pass in the night, if you will.

I hope you woke up in time…

fatmax

My bro, not me.
    Winters day on Helvellyn about 30 years ago. Lots of fresh snow.
    We were first on the hill up from Glenridding. My bro cleared the snow off the style at the Hole of the Wall, dropped his kegs, and curled one on top of the style. Then recovered it with snow. Given how good the conditions were I’d have thought there would be a lot of people coming up the hill later that day.
    Very childish and anti-social, to be a ten year old lad (me) I thought it was the funniest thing ever!

derek_starship
    Free Member

Back in the mid 80s a friend of mine was crossing a stile at the Hole of the Wall at Glenridding. Some bellend had shat on the stile and covered it with snow. My mate found it with his hands. Given he had contact dermatitis at the time, the faeces gave him a massive infection. He died from complications of Hep C som e weeks later.

fatmax

As I said, very childish and anti-social…

mattsccm
    Free Member

Bottom of Castle Gully on Ben Nevis. Famous for avalanches off the Castle . The debris makes good arse wipe. You can mould the snow to personal contours and it doesn’t collapse in your hand. 3 of us back to back round a boulder. The 4th waited until we built a mini igloo on top of the Ben and laid cable inside.

superfli
    Free Member

Top of Ben Nevis. Well actually just down the path leading back to the lake. I think I’m safe in saying this was the highest dump in Britain at least for a while 🙂
    I had no choice. I was about to burst and had to get it out. Often happens when I run or go for a long walk – bad prep, we were at the start of 3peaks. It was not comfortable, far from it. Lots of snow, and my hands were so frozen, I had to get a mate to undo my trousers 😳 😳 But the relief after! Oh joy!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘Great Places you have taken a dump’ is closed to new replies.