Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 82 total)
  • Great Places you have taken a dump
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Aguille du Midi for starters, the suprising ruish of sub zero air when somebody opens the door is refreshing to say the least…

benw
    Free Member

In the cafe at the top of the Galibier,great view from the toilet window.Homemade cakes are good in there as well

tenfoot

Nether Beck, in Wasdale. In my defence, I was 12, and absolutely busting.

Harry_the_Spider

Hull. It put the average house value up.

Xylene
    Free Member

In the sink of a A380 Emirates in First Class.

Pigface
    Free Member

Glamis Castle, in the Royal apartment.

alpin
    Free Member

On a lava field about 2300m up in the snow on Mount Etna.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Rocky Mountains National Park, Colorado.

Here is the composting toilet:

And here is the view:

Here, roughly: https://www.google.com.hk/maps/place/40%C2%B015’55.9%22N+105%C2%B035’33.1%22W/@40.265537,-105.5947127,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d40.265537!4d-105.592524

🙂

roper
    Free Member

10 Downing St. Seemed rather fitting realy.

mrwhyte
    Free Member

Wild camping in Sweden in the St Anna archipelago. I took photos of my ‘pooh views’, always with the loo roll perched on a branch.

darrell
    Free Member

sat on a plank over a big pit at Glastonbury festival in the 80s

and being a working geologist, loads of times in lovely countryside whilst on fieldwork. It’s called a TFS – Tactical Field Shit

ElShalimo

Cuillin Ridge..twice!
    Two different trips though. First time it was just below Mhic Choinnich, second time it was over near Bhannachdich.
    😯

The loos on the Routeburn Trail were very scenic.

allthepies
    Free Member

Somewhere on the Inca Trail at prob around 3000m, no facilities, just a view of the mountains and a spade.

wallop

The British Embassy in Berlin.

grim168
    Free Member

In the woods in Norway inside the arctic circle

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I spent 20 years on beaches all over the world. There must be quite a few palm trees that had their usual nutrients ‘supplemented”. (Plus rubbish sites adjacent to Canary Island beaches, a half completed reactor containment vessel and Brownsea Island. It’s OK, I am a member of the NT.)

BadlyWiredDog

Summit of Alpamayo, just shy of 6,000m, in the Peruvian Andes – not me, but a climbing partner. Knife-edge snow arete, views to die for, refreshign breeze apparently. Me, I prefer crevasses down below…

richmars

Buckingham Palace.
    (Gold D of E if you’re asking.)

martymac

In a cement bag, inside a half built house*, near most of the little towns in aberdeenshire.
    Plasterer/roughcasters labourer.

*several hundred houses/cement bags

duckman

On the ring of Steal,with my ring of fire…The fell runners I hadn’t noticed were unimpressed.

Stoner
    Free Member

As a tractor-driving-farmer-boy, the first movement on a summer’s morning, having driven out to the top field out of sight of the rest of the world. Leant back against the big tyre, with a perfect bucolic vista in front.

Just got to watch you miss the collar of your boiler suit.

senorj

In a deserted archaeological site , Kumlubuk ,Turkey.
    Nothing I could do,the trots.
    Whilst doing the act, I was filled with the dread of being discovered whilst desecrating a holy site, which spoiled it somewhat.

mark90
    Free Member

In the 5 star Emirates Palace hotel. In the public toilets, I wasn’t staying there. Just visiting as service for motor race that had official start outside the hotel.

I didn’t dump in the sinks

DrJ

Behind just about every rock in the Himalayas. At least it felt like that.

perchypanther
    Free Member

At work.

Nothing better than being paid to take a China Cruise.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Buckingham Palace (same as above…Duke of Edinburgh award). Didn’t need to go, but would be rude not to for a once in a life opportunity.

trailwagger
    Free Member

In the bottom of a freshly dug pond, in a Chelsea show garden.

Not my proudest moment 😕

avdave2

Behind a sand dune in the Sahara as the sun rose. There was no hanging on at this point. The instant relief was replaced by the slightly unnerving sight of the distinct track of a desert sidewinding horned viper at my feet.

And again due to the same lamb kebab sharing a dungeon of a toilet on a camp site south of Marrakesh with a female black widow.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Are you David Shattenborough?

fooman

Norway public toilets are sublime they try to integrate them with the landscape. This one in Aurland overlooks the fjord. Yes that is the view from the throne, not my picture though!

matt_outandabout

fooman – I think I just found next years holiday venue. mrs_oab will be delighted when I share my reasoning. 😉

Worst one – halfway up Dalehead in the lakes, thick mist, I hadn’t seen anyone since the previous day, morning dump was in order. Hole dug, the whole of the moon was exposed and with timing usually only reserved for a Royal visit, the mist cleared and the 20+ elderly sloan_ranger womens ramblers club were faced with a sight no-one has to endure. 😳 😳 😳

perchypanther
    Free Member

a sight no-one has to endure.

Butt_outandabout?

aP
    Free Member

The Farnsworth House, back in ’88.
    The toilets at NOPI however made me queasy…

matt_outandabout

Butt_outandabout?

birthing_an_otter more like.

loddrik
    Free Member

I have IBS, so pretty much anywhere and everywhere…

Xylene
    Free Member

^ Worst one – other than in taxis etc when tropical tummy bugs have kicked in – in a traffic jam in Ulaanbaatar, middle of winter, had to run down a side street and poo behind a substation, squated over, looked up to see a family walking towards me, oh the shame, I had just pooed outside the door to their apartment block.

ton

from a tree, in a park in spain. 20 foot up. I was young.

richmtb

British Embassy in Bucharest.

Wife was in there sorting out a visa.

Had a slightly dodgy tum. Romanian toilets, at the time, could be a bit dodgy and the toilet paper often gave you splinters.

Nipped into the lav while we were waiting and was presented with a shiny Armitage Shanks porcelain throne and fluffy Andrex loo roll.

God Save the Queen

spawnofyorkshire

Nearly 20 years ago whilst staying at the Fründenhütte mountain hut above Kandersteg I got to hoof my previous dinner off the side of a glacier.
    Whilst the view from within the privy wasn’t anything more than a wooden door, hearing your ejected brown passenger land a few seconds later was deeply satisfying.

It was only a basic wooden hut when i was there, this looks much more secure!

RustySpanner

Someone else’s motorbike helmet.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘Great Places you have taken a dump’ is closed to new replies.