Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Gravity dropper – big thank you
  • votchy
    Free Member

Several weeks ago I managed to snap the inner post, sent it back to the states after they offered to repair it for me free of charge, well got it back yesterday and as far as I can see, the only bit remaining of the original post is the remote lever housing that fits to the bars, everything else is brand new – big thank you to them for excellent customer service.

bonesetter
    Free Member

Thats good to know Mark if ever mine get ****.

3 offs on last night's Wyre ride (Mick only thinks 2 as 3 and my gnarl license is removed) including a heavy handlebar end into ribs, which I straight away thought had fractured – tad fragile this morning 😐

Junkyard
    Free Member

I have an old non remote version where the button fell/came off. E-mailed them to ask how they glued it in place. They are now doing me a warranty replacement and upgrade to the new turbo version for about £45 inc postage.
    Fantastic service from them

bonesetter
    Free Member

Hmmm… perhaps I should have done that when the cable fixing came away from the post on mine.

Used some Araldite which has worked well

votchy
    Free Member

Nige – hope the rib(s) aren't fractured, was it a tad slippy last night? How did the knight of gnarl get on with his new tyres?

Get some tramadol down your neck for the ribs, feel like you are p!ssed without the bad head and upset stomach, can thoroughly recommend them 😀

Back to the docs tonight with my ribs, hoping the popping in my chest when I breath isn't anything too serious 😕

bonesetter
    Free Member

I think they're just bruised…

Oh yes, Mick had his Kenda Gnarls on. The look how they sound. Got to be one of the most aggressive tyres I've seen. Can't see them being that good for hard pack, but mud would be OK. Still, he had a puncture in one of them!

Mind you, I think I could do with some after last night

Your rib clunking might take a while to completely go away, especially as you did a few. Could be the callus rubbing over each other, or one of the attachments lose. Nothing to worry about though. Perhaps you should get a manual therapist to look at their biomechanics

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Gravity dropper – big thank you’ is closed to new replies.