Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Got my Lifecycles DVD – want it on my ipad – Tech geeks help!!
  • dazzlingboy

Not exactly a complete novice at this – tried converting the DVD using Handbrake – fail. Then – made an iso image onto the hard drive and tried to convert that using Handbrake – fail.

Anyone got any bright ideas? It’s not available on itunes or I would just buy it again to have it twice. Ideas?

EDIT – PS – haven’t watched it yet so don’t ask!! Will do tonight.

uplink
    Free Member

I thought Macs could mount an ISO image without any bolt on app?

Smuzzy
    Free Member

What was the problem with handbrake? was it on a mac or PC? if a mac, then are you using the correct 32bit or 64bit version?

tomdebruin
    Free Member

It’s a paid app but http://thelittleappfactory.com/ripit/ is the bees’ knees. Rip and converts straight to Apple centric formats.

crashdummy
    Free Member

I use to use MacTheRipper and then use the ISO directly – don’t know if that will work on an ipad but worth a try.

dazzlingboy

Thanks – Handbrake seemed to work OK but when I tried to play the new MP4 file, it was corrupted – blocks on the screen and corrupted image but the sound was OK and you could see through the blocks that it had converted something! Was on PC. Maybe using the wrong settings – there are so many to choose from on there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Got my Lifecycles DVD – want it on my ipad – Tech geeks help!!’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM