• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by drlex.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Google Translate reveals 2nd Coming
  • sirromj

To uncover the message, set Google Translate to the West African language of Yoruba and type the English word “dog” into the box 22 times. Then, tell the system to translate the string of words into English. The message that appears reads, “Doomsday Clock is three minutes at twelve. We are experiencing characters and dramatic developments in the world, which indicate that we are increasingly approaching the end times and Jesus’ return.”

Warning About Second Coming Revealed by Google Translate

DezB
    Free Member

Marvelous.

However, I think my viewing of http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/christnewstoday will be limited to today’s visit only.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Excellent.

Woppit’ll be delighted.

martinhutch

What? Jesus is Nigerian? All the pictures I’ve seen definitely have him as a white dude!

matt_outandabout

Cressers

Cressers

Cressers

nickc

How do people find this shit? I mean who first thought that typing “dog” 22 times into google translate was a good idea?

Nico
    Free Member

All the pictures I’ve seen definitely have him as a white dude!

Yeah. Pictures by WHITE MEN. Truth is he looks like Lenny Henry or that bloke that definitely isn’t the next James Bond.

funkmasterp

Yeah. Pictures by WHITE MEN. Truth is he looks like Lenny Henry or that bloke that definitely isn’t the next James Bond.

I think if anything he’ll look like a pile of random bits of bone fragments considering how old he is. When he was around I don’t think he’ll have been as dark or as tall as Idris Elba or Lenny Henry. He’ll have been around 5ft 5” with an olive brown complexion like every other bugger from the region he was from around the time he was allegedly alive.

votchy
    Free Member

I just did that and got aja 22 times in the english box!!!

theotherjonv

Did someone call me?

Yours,

Aja

drlex
    Free Member

I liked the recent concerted effort on the user “refinement” of Google’s translations that translated the Korean characters for “Supreme Leader” as “Mr. Squidward” –

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/08/crowdsourced-gaming-of-google-translate-dubs-kim-jung-un-mr-squidward/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Google Translate reveals 2nd Coming’ is closed to new replies.