Viewing 28 posts - 241 through 268 (of 268 total)
  • Good ole Boris Johnson
  • Harry_the_Spider

I just wish that the collosal Thunder***t would just leave us alone.

It is his naked ambition versus the welfare of the nation.

1 winner – 60,000,000+ losers.

wwaswas

He’s rejoined the Single Market then?

martinhutch

<polite applause>

RustySpanner

He’s withdrawn.

Should have kept his ‘hard  Brexit’ to himself.

martinhutch

I hear he’s now heading towards a Norwegian model.

DezB
    Free Member

This

That’s easy for you to say.

slowoldman

There’s a dearth of political talent right now.

Indeed. But I think our political system is broken too. What we need in a highly competitive world is an “administration” (not a government) running the affairs of the nation for the benefit of population, not a shouting match where no party is prepared to look beyond the next election.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Indeed. But I think our political system is broken too. What we need in a highly competitive world is an “administration” (not a government) running the affairs of the nation for the benefit of population, not a shouting match where no party is prepared to look beyond the next election.

Agree, but fear an adversarial representative democracy with parties, a free press and a ~5 year term probably is the least worst option in spite of the significant flaws.

andyl
    Free Member

dealing his hopes of becoming PM a fresh blow

The Bill Clinton approach?

which would surely scupper his chances of being PM ?

Well it gives him some common ground with the Jeremy Kyle generation as well as the racists…he is obviously trying new tactics to bring the votes in.

AD

Happy days the gobshite can’t even get away at a cricket match 🙂

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-booed-by-cricket-fans-at-oval-as-england-face-india-11493268

edhornby

very happy to hear him being booed at the cricket, it’s the kind of place that even a cretin like him will make him think twice if he gets a bad reception at the oval.

interestingly as the news was coming out that his wife had canned him, there were people on twitter saying that it was released to make sure it didn’t coincide with any other events i.e. before he had a pop at the tory leadership.

BoardinBob

it was released to make sure it didn’t coincide with any other events

Most likely. Also nicely timed with the two Russian suspects being announced

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Amazingly he managed to coincide with the labour party doing something stupid

jam-bo

Amazingly he managed to coincide with the labour party doing something stupid

Pick a day, any day…

ransos
    Free Member

very happy to hear him being booed at the cricket, it’s the kind of place that even a cretin like him will make him think twice if he gets a bad reception at the oval.

It was pointed out that only two things unite the crowd and make them boo: going off for rain, and the presence of Boris Johnson.

Northwind

Was looking at the Observer coverage today, it’s all “People support Boris as he goes through divorce”, not “Boris gets caught with his penis in the wrong woman, again”. Amazing what you can do with a few words, they manage to give the impression that Boris is under attack for getting divorced.

dazh

The only thing you should read in the Observer about Boris Johnson

Can you imagine the furore if Jeremy Corbyn uttered the words ‘suicide vest’ in relation to any political point he was trying to make?

dannyh
    Free Member

Blohard Johnson makes anti-Chequers plan comment wrapped up with a ‘cor Blimey nudge nudge he’s ever so daring to say that’ islamophobic comment. How sadly predictable. And also sadly predictable that the gammons will love it.

It is blindingly obviously what he is doing and even more obvious that he won’t be able to put the racist genie back in the bottle when he can’t deliver for the frothing halfwits.

What an utter cock-end.

I did enjoy Stewart Lee referring to telegraph readers as ‘vermin’, though. Spot on as they ruin the future of this country in an impotent attempt to turn the clock back to an era that never really existed.

**** Johnson and **** the gammons.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

BJ is a fat F-knuckle who does nothing more than sit at the back of the classroom showing off whilst offering nothing of content, substance or remotely worth listening to!

A posh Farage, if you like, just with more ego & a different shtick..

andy8442
    Free Member

What is it at the moment, that the world is full of kn@bs in high places. Trump, Johnson, Musk, and lets face it, old Theresa is not normal ( she takes socially inept to a new level). What is going on?

kimbers

is this the first post dacre mail?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Awe..

Did

Dums.

LyingBloHard hits the rails 🤣💪🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤮

dissonance

LyingBloHard hits the rail

Dont count on him not bouncing back. Remember being a lying arsehole hasnt held him back for long in the past.

aP
    Free Member

I much prefer to call him Boris Piccaninny Watermelon Letterbox Johnson.

Apparently this morning tax cuts increase tax revenue.

martinhutch

I’m more interested in Anne Robinson apparently spewing bile into a soup bowl.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I share an office with a nice fella, but talk politics, and the gammon is exposed. I mentioned Boris this morning, and he erupted, ‘he better watch he doesn’t make himself unelectable’….

Folk seem to be worried about losing their poster boy.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

This and some of the labour party issues probably show why MP’s should all have to fight to be selected next time around.

kimbers

Waaait a minute is it true that shagger Johnson’s affair was with the girlfriend of Sun/ Guido  blogger Harry Cole?

Thats a brilliant karma feedback loop if true !

Viewing 28 posts - 241 through 268 (of 268 total)

The topic ‘Good ole Boris Johnson’ is closed to new replies.