Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Global Fat Bike Day 2015
  • rOcKeTdOg

Pub B&B booked & our ride involves a brewery, good job the fat ride is forgiving!

rickmeister

Both of us gfbd-ing in the Black Forest…..

Where are all the fb riders around here ?

flashes
    Free Member

Swanage caravan booked……..

fadda

I shall be in the FoD with fadda junior for an informal hour or two on the Saturday. Off there in half an hour or so, for the maiden journey on the Dune…

DaveE

Ebworth Gloucestershire.

hopkinsgm

Hoping to make it to Scouse edition if you’ve got room for one more JohnClimber. However, with a work Xmas do on Friday 4th, there’s a possibility that things may go a bit squiffy…

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

I am on the Scouse one on me On One 🙂 soooo looking forward to getting me sand dune legs, roll on the 5th 8)

Northwind

Might need to do some actual proper fatbike riding to go along with the enduro racing and downhill trails 😆 Think I will be at forth fat one.

comfortnotspeed
    Free Member

JohnClimber – what is the route? Lot of none sandy stuff to get around the MoD? 😥

Same it’s not starting Formby side of Hightown?

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Bump for Saturday 🙂

NormalMan

Glad I got mine in time.

rOcKeTdOg

Looks like it might be a bit breezy 😯

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

hopefully we will be on the none windy side of the dunes then, Lmao

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

is it tomorrow yet??? not looking forward to it or owt 😆

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I’ll be pixing a puncture tonight and putting slime in my tubes to make sure tomorrow is good. Only getting up the Ridgeway to above White Horse Hill but 40miles in that wind should blow the cobwebs away.
    😀

JohnClimber
    Free Member

comfortnotspeed – Member
    JohnClimber – what is the route? Lot of none sandy stuff to get around the MoD?

Same it’s not starting Formby side of Hightown?

Sorry, Only just seen this
    9am at the beach at the south end of the Iron Men at Crosby, head north with the strong tailwind, inland around the barracks,
    Sand dune down hilling,
    Beach (tail wind) to the café at the Squirrels
    Beach (tail Wind) to the Burger van near Pontins
    Head south, hiding in the trees and sandy single track in the snad dunes as much as possible to avoid the 40mph gusts that are expected.

Anyone else out?
    I count 20 to 25 weather and time depending. Plus the forecast doesn’t look too bad

NormalMan

Hope your ride goes well John.

I’ll be out on my solo* ride tomorrow afternoon but still waving the fat hike flag!

*clue therein as you might know me from posting on the UK fat bike forum and bearbones.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

i’ll be there John, it dunt look like Leadville (Paul) and R6 Phil) errrrr (Phil) will be joining us tho, husbandly duties call I think, Lol. so its down to me to bring the Wigan Fat to the table, see you there, im going a little early so I can give the doggies a gallop on the beach first, then the missus is taking my transport and doggies home (Long ride for me back to wigan tomorrow) Gulp 😆

Andy

Looking forward to heading down to Frensham tomorrow for some Fatty frolics. Looks like it will be a cracking day 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

When’s Fat Rider day?

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Every day mate, every day 🙁

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Tony, I’ll give you a lift home if required

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

that’s very kind of you John but I don’t mind the extra ride mate 🙂

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Global Fat Bike Day 2015’ is closed to new replies.