• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Giro Hex – Best Price around at the mo?
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

MrsMM took a tumble on her commute late week… mostly using her head and face to stop, on tarmac… 😯
    Tough old bird did get up and ride back to work to clean up etc (she works at a hospital)..

Anyways, as bruising and swelling subsides, she is keen to get back on the bike, which I don't want to get in the way of so, helmet needed asap.
    I know we can get a crash replacement but they just advised it's 7-10 days turnaround..

So, Merlin and Wiggle are both at £45'ish – anywhere less expensive?

BoardinBob
    marsdenman
    Free Member

Cheers Boardin..

Google broken?

LOL – fair point and, no – though I only used it to check my usual suspects – Merlin, Wiggle and CRC as they are a known quantity, to me anyways…
    I 100% have never heard of fudge but will take a closer look.
    C

BoardinBob

Nae bother. 😆

Never heard of them either but they look very cheap on a lot of stuff. Nice comments about their stock criteria too.

hooja
    Free Member

2nd fudges, i got a new hex for £39 next day delivery, best deal out there. 8)

matthewlhome
    Free Member

try the crash replacement if it is the right price. i got one last year and the turnaround was only a couple of days, was really impressed by Madison.

Bunnyhop

OOooh I hope mrs marsdenman gets back up and riding soon. Send her a cuddle via the bunnyhop household.

I totally recommend the hex, Jules and I both love ours.

nbt

Two of my LBSs (NWMTB and Royles) will price match if you want to walk away with a helmet

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Giro Hex – Best Price around at the mo?’ is closed to new replies.