Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Giant trance 2010 heavily upgraded price help please
  • cide10
    Free Member

Hi all,

I have had my medium 2010 giant trance for a year now, having purchased it second hand but basically new as pretty much un ridden before i got it. Over the year i have got the mountain bike bug and upgraded pretty much every component so the only standard part is the frame. Its had xc use only (excluding 1 trip to wales for 2 days on the trails) and regularly serviced. Anyway, as i cant do much more, im looking to possibly sell it, with a heavy heart, to fund a new project but not sure on price. Given then spec and fact almost all replacement parts are new, i am thinking 900 give or take some either way. Is this realistic or too low/high. Standard ones are going for 700 ish.

Giant trance x4 2010 medium (only standard original part is frame as upgraded all)
    Fox float rlc 120
    Rock shox monarch rt3
    Formula oro k24 brakes
    2x 180mm Shimano XT ice tech rotors
    giant connect dropper seat post
    nukeproof warhead stem and bars
    superstar nanotech pedals
    sram x7 rear mech, shifters, cassette
    deore hollotech crank set
    new sram wheels
    New Kenda tyres & spare tyres
    Original stem, bars and seatpost as well
    all new parts purchased in past 6-8 months new.

Cheers in advance. Can add pics if wanted.

br
    Free Member

I’d split it, and only sell what you won’t need for the next bike.

thepodge
    Free Member

Check your emails

cide10
    Free Member

cheers for the replies. not really looking to split at the mo as just want the lump sum and add my own cash so i can put towards buying another full bike that i will then upgrade so im not without a ride.to at this point i can’t be bothered with posting various bits about and then being left with odds. thanks anyway though as may consider it if no interest in whole bike.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Giant trance 2010 heavily upgraded price help please’ is closed to new replies.