Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Giant Reign owners, show us your bike and what size?
  • hicksville
    Free Member

Hello, a female work collegue is looking to buy a second hand reign frame, she is 5ft 7 ish, so wondering what size frames people are riding and how have they got them built up?

Cheers

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

She will need a small, I ride a giant reign x0 in medium and im 6ft- its perfect size wise
    Would attach photo but cant seem to copy and paste . Do i need to upload to somewhere? – pls advise

dobo
    Free Member

yea a small, make sure she trys it out though, if she is a featherweight she might not want to lug around a 35lb dh monster (thinking about 2005 frame & builds)
    excellent bikes though

dropoff

Hi. I think a small would be too short in the top tube. I’m also 6′ and ride a medium but I think I should have had a large as I find it too short for me. Anyway it looks like this

And is for sale for £850 + postage. standard apart from grips and brakes upgraded to Hayes Stroker Trails

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I’m 5ft 4 1/2 and I ride an XS .. not that that helps too much as I’m a munchkin and I’m sure she was already well aware that an XS would be too small 😉
    Can’t post pics as no idea how to and can’t bear to ask as someone will berate me as this is a regular thread!!!

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

Here we go

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Giant Reign owners, show us your bike and what size?’ is closed to new replies.