Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • German speeding ticket
  • Caher

Sorry to raise this old chestnut but I have just got my first ever speeding fine (15 Euro) in Germany. I will pay the fine and probably use Transferwise (as recommended on here) but do you also need to send back the form with all your driving license details as it seems to only require the return if you are not agreeing with the fine.

Quite sneaky 2 am in the morning and a mobile hidden camera.

twicewithchips
    Free Member

On the autobahn?

Speeding: fine

Flaperon

I managed to set off several cameras in France in summer (three speeding, one red light) and got the fines through the post 10 weeks later.

Maybe you shouldn’t be driving?

poah
    Free Member

not all autobahns are speed free and they do have controlled speed limits too.

alpin
    Free Member

I managed to set off several cameras in France in summer (three speeding, one red light) and got the fines through the post 10 weeks later.

Maybe you shouldn’t be driving?

i shouldn’t have been, well, in Germany at least.

alpin
    Free Member

@ Caher… i don’t know. for me it has always been a case of transferring the money and including a ref. no. on the transfer details.

Caher

I was doing 56K in a 50 zone.

Thanks, Alpin – I’ll just transfer the fine and hope they do not need all the other details.

cynic-al
    Free Member

And they have a Gatso on practically every traffic light there, so a ticket is basically an occupational hazard for anyone driving.

I think you meant “driving like a tool”?

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘German speeding ticket’ is closed to new replies.