Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Fun riding video in Croatia my girlfriend made
  • AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

We’re staying down in Croatia at the moment and our friend Jon (some of you might recognise) from Ride Slovenia came down to join us for a few days riding.

We found what looked like a great loop and a big descent on the Peljesač peninsula about 1hr30 south of where we’re staying. we thought it would be a fun little weekend trip to take the ferry out and stay a night or two and try out the trail we had found on the map.

Isn’t a ride or a descent so much sweeter when you’ve no idea if the trail will be even rideable and it turns out to be really really good?

Anyway, we took some clips while we were out and my girlfriend put together a cool little video with them. Enjoy some sun, UK made bikes, great views, awesome trails and trail doggo what more could you want :).

Cheezpleez

Nice. Enjoyed that. Quirky edit and great trails 👍🏻

stayhigh

After my monstrous 16 hour shift today that was just the feel good hit I needed to restore balance to my frazzled brain. Looks like you all had a great day and bags of fun.

Thanks for sharing 😀

jkomo

I liked that, made me want to go, until I saw the meal at the end.

Jordan

Ace!

Dogsby

Brings back memories of what dry trails look like! Great video.

Dogsby

big_scot_nanny

Ha ha, great editing, love the stop motion.

Looks like fun day out, bit tech at the top, ooft!

Kamakazie

Great video.

happybiker
    Free Member

Looks great, I’m going to Croatia (Cres) and Slovenia this August so this is very inspiring.

Off topic, how do the Starlings ride with coil shocks? Thinking about a new shock for mine, not very happy with the Deluxe…

bowglie

One of the best videos I’ve seen in ages – love the quirky edit and music. Such a refreshing change to pro-riders ‘same old same old’ videos.

timbog160

Great vid!

duncancallum

Jonny15!

Cant wait to get back out to luce this year.

Spenny and I had JT out round Rivvy over Christmas.

kayak23

Cool little film 😊👌

136stu
    Free Member

Enjoyed that, especially the lack of silly jumps and sprayed gravel etc. Thanks for sharing.

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

Cheers people.

Big_scott_nanny – absolutely love the tech so we were in our element up there 😀

Happybiker – Cres is pretty far from where we are but we were riding on the mainland just near Opatija last year. There’s some brilliant trails there so it is worth taking your bike. There’s some fantastic stuff in Slovenia too, get yourself to Osp and Ajdovscine, some of my all time favourite trails in Ajdovščine! We had DVO Topaz’s on before and they were pants! Felt like I would quickly find the limit on those over rough stuff, the Öhlins feels way more capable over the rough and i’m hitting stuff much quicker on it! It isn’t quite as supple as I was expecting, everyone goes on about how nice and sensitive they are at the beginning of the stroke but IMO it’s not that amazing. Could this just be to do with the single pivot, linear suspension curve?

Bowglie and 136stu – Cheers, that’s a bit like what I thought. It is a bit boring to watch people shreddin at max speed, I would rather watch a video of someone’s day out on a bit with a little bit of a story telling what they did, so we tried to make one of our own. We’re not quite so confident at talking into the camera yet so might a bit more of a story with more narration in the next one if we make it. That was why Klara made the stop motion, since we’re crap at talking to the camera 😀

duncancallum – Enjoy! I worked for Jon in his 2nd year as a company as a guide and had a blast, stayed good friends with him since and inspired us to set up our own guiding company.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Fun riding video in Croatia my girlfriend made’ is closed to new replies.