Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 682 – The Gripping Tape Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

Kudos to everyone out there who is still mountain biking. Don’t hang up your boots yet! December is a difficult month to keep on keeping on.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story here:

Fresh Goods Friday 682 – The Gripping Tape Edition

comet

Good to see Benjamin Zephaniah featured.

Growing up in Birmingham, a few years younger than Benjamin, he expanded my consciousness. A sad loss.

gazzab1955

For £11k+ Pivot could have at least done a decent paint job on that bike. Ugli!

gazzab1955

For £11k+ Pivot could have at least done a decent paint job on that bike! Ugli!

weester
    Free Member

you can say that again!

matt_outandabout

Have you got – and successfully erected – a Christmas tree yet? If so, how did manage to not murder your significant other and/or child(ren) and/or pet(s)? Comment your advice below.

It involves pre-erection negotiations that Kofi Anan would be proud of, there being more than two of us there and a minimal tree to decorate.

It still involved at least three harsh words, a walking off to calm down and a ‘leave them to it’ at the end.

🤨😃😚

bikesandboots

No discount for Cotswold Outdoor anymore after the move to the external discount site?

oldfart

Still riding Ben December or not using MTB around the extremely soggy Somerset Levels and when occasionally the weather gods relent Quantocks on my Orbea Rise, at 68 I may not be fast ( never was 🙄) but I just get out there every day I can 400/500 miles a month , mostly solo occasionally with my mate who’s riding the Italian Dolomites with me next Summer 🌞

darlobiker

‘It involves pre-erection negotiations that Kofi Anan would be proud of, there being more than two of us there’

I’ve never managed to get past the negotiation stage.

mrchrist

Please add a link to the thread of the week.

landslide

What beer for gravelpacking though..?

Impy stout (10%+ abv), or spirits.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.