Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 659 – The Fiddle Edition
  • charliedontsurf

Hannah here, fresh from a podcast recording which has left me full of beans and bike enthusiasm. Assuming I haven’t screwed up the technical side of r …

By charliedontsurf

Get the full story here:

Fresh Goods Friday 659 – The Fiddle Edition

voodoo-rich

I’ve got only a very vague memory of that Noseybonk thing… was that Janet Ellis near the start? swoon….

tthew

Mango bikes used to be a purveyor of cheap fixie commuter beasts didn’t they? So probably one of them, hopefully with a small chainring for your ‘hood.

Ewan
    Free Member

Fatmap on strava now includes offline OS and IGN (french) mapping. Seems to be quite big offline files, but pretty happy that those two are free on it!

MrAgreeable

To quote some chap on Twitter, “Jury duty is a wild concept. Whenever the government wants, they can just be like “Call off work bestie, we need you to solve a murder. Here’s $15”

rootes1

Seeing Mr Noseybonk after all this time… blimey!

TimT
    Free Member

Thanks for Brownout. So much fun!

yetitony
    Free Member

I bought the Beto tubeless inflator last year.  At this point it has not done a great job at seating any tubeless tyres.  Would be interested to see how you get on with it.   Doesnt seem to release the pressure quick enough so the air just escapes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.