Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 655: The Jennride Cooldown
  • amandawishart

I (Amanda) have spent all week recovering from the Jennride. Not physically, but mentally, as it’s quite hard going from a sunny social Lake District …

By amandawishart

Get the full story here:

Fresh Goods Friday 655: The Jennride Cooldown

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Hmmm those glasses look interesting, shame about the lens colour mind – I do like bronze tint for making things look nice but not convinced it works for riding, the pink could be a good choice for me though.
    Be interested to know how you get on with the adjustable arms as every pair of glasses I’ve ever tried with those have been either uncomfortable but durable or comfortable but had slop in the adjustment within weeks. (admittedly this is largely confined to safety glasses)

Simon

I think my legs are still aching now from Jennride!

Mark

SCICON glasses are available in 24 shades so don’t be put off by the dazzle of these bad boys.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I quite like the look of the pink lens, comes with a spare green one too…
    The tech spec doesn’t seem to want to show me anything on my phone though so difficult to know what the transmission and such is like.

desperatebicycle

The Sram Codes bit says SRAM Guide RSC in the title 🙂

{Fixed… :-)}

Rubber_Buccaneer

Schwalbe Magic Mary Super Trail
    Price: £49.99 each

£49.99 from Ison 😂 , what’s that the trade price?

chipps

Fixed, @rubber_buccaneer… 🙂 Amanda must have been looking at the wire-bead OEM chunker versions on the price list.

amandawishart

That was a pre-caffeine mistake this morning, I can only apologise. I did think ‘they’re 30 quid cheaper than my new road tyres?!’

Rubber_Buccaneer

To be fair you can get one for fifty quid it just isn’t UK RRP

ktache
    Free Member

I’m happy that Hope have thickened their rotors, hopefully it’s coming to their floating rotors soon. Though I’ve got a front floating rotor and a Rohloff Buzzsaw to burn through first.

zerocool

The stupid looking riding glasses cold war just heated up. I thought PitVipers looked stupid, but those Scicon monstrosities are next level.

Rubber_Buccaneer

those Scicon monstrosities are next level

They are sports glasses so I can accept the looks if they work extremely well but that branding had better be a peel off sticker 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.