Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Fresh Good Friday 699 – The From Thin Air Edition
  • stwhannah

It is too soon after last Friday for it to be Friday again. In many respects this is a good thing: we can now take full advantage of the weekend and a …

By stwhannah

Fresh Good Friday 696 – The From Thin Air Edition

Get the full story here:

Fresh Good Friday 696 – The From Thin Air Edition

t0mislav

Oury grips? I rode with those all through the 90s for their bigness. They get really ugly, comfy, and tacky as they wear down.

To speak for residents of the yew-ess-ay, you’re basically correct. Everyone knows someone with huge debt from a medical event and a GoFundMe page. We have 400 million guns floating around and less than 10 million are registered. We also have astronauts, who apparently require a specified amount of flow from water bottles. I can only afford “value” bike parts, so can add my experience with multiple SunRace 11s 11-46 cassettes. They shift well, last well, and have a better ratio spread in the low gears than the bigger S companies. My guess is that its shifting wouldn’t impress the folks here who think Transmission e-whatever shifts “literally 10X better” than cable drivetrains but it’s absolutely fine.

stingmered

Wow, if that isn’t AI generated gibberish then you sure have stream of consciousness problems!

stwhannah

@t0mislav i forgot to include the further made up statistic: 2% on cinnamon flavoured goods. Looking forward to enjoying all things American next week at Sea Otter!

@stingmered
    if I was using AI I’d tell you. That’s all my brain by a Friday 🙂

stingmered

Sorry @stwhannah, I meant the reply to your post…  I couldn’t follow it after the 2nd and 3rd reading!

stwhannah

@stingmered that response makes perfect sense in the context of what I wrote in FGF! Maybe I have become indoctrinated. Yew ess ay, yew ess ay!

stingmered

Yeah, you are right. It’s like a meta comment within a meta comment… which is too much for me to process right now. Luckily, it’s beer o’clock in 30 mins time!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.