Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Fork service – recommendations please
  • neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I need to get my forks serviced – any recommendations, Reba SL U-turns ?
    What sort of price should I pay ?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Tftuned, £70 + postage

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Thanks rockthreegozy
    I have just looked at their website 🙂

iamsporticus
    Free Member

I have been delaying servicing my forks due to collection/post issues

If any of the big names out there used Parcelforce or Royal Mail or indeed any facility where I could collect from the Post Office they would get my custom

Theres lots of reasons couriers are cheap

The one that most affects me is that they wont give a time, even to a half day, and often dont even delivery anyway – and when you try and pick up their depot is some cheap lockup out in nowhere land which if you dont have a car may as well be on the **** moon

Any takers for a service from some nice dudes who willarrange delivery to my local Post Office sorting office/depot?

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I am lucky, I can have parcels delivered directly to where I work, saves loads of hassle..
    Maybe you could do it ?

iamsporticus
    Free Member

I remember a thread like this involving Brant back in the ‘good old days’

My work have a policy of no personal deliveries

Most peoples dont
    Some do

🙂

davefarmer
    Free Member

Call Tf and speak to them, they are nice people and may be willing to dispatch the forks back to you via parcelfarce if you prefer.

To be honest, most people would rather steer clear of royal mail or parcel force, they are the only courier that i have had a parcel ‘go-missing’ with.

Local bike shop? Most good shops will be able to service your forks in house.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fork service – recommendations please’ is closed to new replies.