• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by z1ppy.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FoD B&B (for biking)
  • z1ppy

I thought there was a (newish) thread about this but I’ll be buggered if I can find it, either using this site search or even google search of the site. So can you find the thread or just recommend somewhere? (with secure bike storage)

oldfart

We’ve stayed at The Fountain pub at Parkend a few times . Decent accommodation if a bit dated not that that bothered us . Decent breakfast evening meal secure bike storage and a 20 minute pedal to Pedal Bike Away

monkeyboyjc

How close to fod do you want to be…. I’ve a BnB that’s about a 40min drive away (10mins from 417project ) with an Asgard bike store…..

meatsupreme
    Free Member

I run a 3 bed AirBnB in Ruspidge / Cinderford. We have a secure bike shed for 4 bikes (ground anchors in concrete). Unfortunately we’re all booked out until January

Minimum booking period is 4 nights, I can do a discount for direct bookings too

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/52347838

switchbacktrog
    Free Member

I’ve used this one in Park End several times.Edale House

z1ppy

Cheers for all the suggestions, sorry been waylaid.. The Fountain pub looks good, especially the hostel option for larger parties, was only looking for a couple of nights, and in the forest (we don’t live that far away)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.