• This topic has 17 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Marin.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • First day back at work? Time to plan a holiday
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

So where do we all want to go? Had a very slow day so gave in and played with some vids from the US I hadn’t finished from October and I want to go back…
    [video]http://vimeo.com/150641227[/video]
    [video]http://vimeo.com/150631581[/video]

bikebouy
    Free Member

2 weeks in April and I’ll be in Northumberland doing that Grave Reviver thingy, June, well I have plans for a trip somewhere really hot.

T’is about it so far.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Back to Goa for next Christmas and New Year after an amazing time there this Christmas and new year

France to the white room in July, Portugal in b March for a Drink week with Wheelers for bike hols.

Eurocamp hol in France with the family.

All booked already, apart from Goa.

garage-dweller

This year looking like South Africa and possibly Tenerife (or similar) too but only if we find cheap enough flights for SA which is proving a challenge!

rocketman
    Free Member

2016 hols were booked up a long time ago. Spain Ireland Cornwall Canaries Madiera Italy here we come

mrs rocket is already planning Autumn 2017. We like our holidays

RAGGATIP
    Free Member

New Zealand in February. I’m on the Tour Aotearoa reserve list but if I don’t get in I’ll ride the route anyway. Flight’s booked, can’t wait!

geoffj

Skiing in April in Italy and lazy sun in Portugal for the summer already booked.
    Just contemplating a cheeky week somewhere in October – possibly Ibiza

leftyboy
    Free Member

Mid-Wales at Easter for me, then Northumberland/Scotland/Lakes in the summer

GolfChick
    Free Member

Torturous first day back, thankfully only 5 days til trip away for the weekend to the lake District for my birthday. Ambleside thankfully so avoided most of the floods so long as we stay mostly south. Already booked my two weeks in September for Whistler and will be having two weeks in July/August at my parents house in France with my OH. February half term seems an eternity away!!

zippykona

Flights booked, currently on hold for hotel prices.
    Please be cheap,please cheap.
    It’s not.

freeagent
    Free Member

Last two weeks in August at a Eurocamp in the Loire Valley already booked.
    I’m looking for something cheap/cheerful for Easter/May half term at the moment.

Wife wants to take the kids to Atlantis in Dubai in spring 2017, so won’t be spending £1000’s this year.

jonba
    Free Member

My wife sent me an email with a list of ideas for 2017! We’ve already booked for this year.

She’s going riding horse in Spain in May, I’m cycling in Corsica. We are both going to ride horses for three weeks in Mongolia in August. New year will be spent in Spain with more horses.

kilo

Just put in leave request, doing singletrack 6 in Rockies in July

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ohhh, lots of gossip with my riding mates this morning, looks like Maratona is on the cards as well..
    Oh and I’ve already got booked Liege-Baston-Liege and Tour of Lombardia sportives organised.

I’d like to go sailing for a few weeks in late June so now looking at Yacht Charters in either Ilas Balieras or back to Greece and it’s many islands..

Excitement starts right here… 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Plan is 2 weeks in Rotorua for easter and try and catch the cairns wc on the way back,over to do August back in the UK/alps and then back to utah would be the icing on the cake for October… Still not got any snow in the mix

towzer

Taking GF on a Luxury Cruise around the Clyde, probably doing Kelpies and wheel again , Glasgow and then biking in local area (Crinan, Arran, D&G, TBD)

carlos
    Free Member

Going to be spending a week in April touring some of the Scottish MTB trails (both man made and natural). Last 2 weeks in August over in either Mexico or the Caribbean, we’ve not decided which yet, a long weekend in October for ther CYB Enduro (not really a holiday) and then finishing the year off with a week in Spain with Basque MTB

Going to be a goodyear 😆

Marin
    Free Member

Portugal in Feb with Wheelers MTB.
    3 weeks in Alps in July. Week on Mont Blanc Enduro then week in Italian bike parks, week messing about. Lots of U.K. trips as well
    See you at the airport CHluke

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘First day back at work? Time to plan a holiday’ is closed to new replies.