Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • FGF 600: At Least We Made It This Far Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

As real life feels more and more like the opening fifteen minutes of Threads (sorry!), let’s console ourselves with some product gawping.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

FGF 600: At Least We Made It This Far Edition

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

stwhannah

Jeepers Benji. I had not seen Threads because I didn’t get to watch TV until about 1991. And there I was thinking Years and Years was terrifying. Are you available for motivational speeches, pre-concert warm ups, and other uplifting scenarios? Jeez.

ernie

Quite an expensive FGF me thinks

desperatebicycle

I’ve forgotten everything else now I’ve seen Chipp’s AirBnB(Y)
    Wanna go 😀

Sandwich

May I be the first to say, “How much for a chainset?” You could get a bike for that.

charliedontsurf

Next ST team meeting… I will find a 8 dozen puppies, and we will bury Benji in cute puppies. That will cheer him up.

daver27
    Free Member

“at-least-we-made-it-this-far-edition” shoulda been called the “how-f-ing-much-edition”

IHN

Hannah must have pretty powerful pits, they’ve burned a hole right through that top.

footflaps

Lovely crankset, but a bit pricey for me…..

footflaps

Why is Hannah having a poop outside no 23?

torchtaylor

Despite the cost stopping me from ever experiencing them in the real world, them cranks don’t alf look stunning! (As do the pedals and stem, and much other expensive things….)

Dream

doomanic

How well does sintered titanium hold up to the rigours of drivetrain use?

doomanic

Is the spring included with the Jade X shock now?

stwhannah

@footflaps it’s been a long week.

@IHN
    I’m on a water meter, I try not to wash too often.

honourablegeorge

Sandwich

May I be the first to say, “How much for a chainset?” You could get a bike for that.

£1440 for just one additive-Ti component doesn’t seem like great vaue compared to an Atherton frame whcih has multiple lugs and linkages all made using the same method, and a load of carbon tubes chucked in.

hooli

The airbnb looks ace, definitely a possibility for early summer 2023.

dukeduvet

I watched Threads as a teenager, totally terrifying. Apparently after it was shown across Europe (and a similar film in the States) it led to treatys etc to stop it happening. A few world leaders need to watch it now.

danposs86

Bloody changing towels for £90!!! It isn’t a fashion accessory, put it on, get changed, take it off. Don’t continue to wear it afterwards, no you shouldn’t be walking to the shops in one.

I got a boggo changing towel off ebay for £15, it’s job is to stop people seeing my arse crack whilst getting out of my riding kit and into a pair of jeans.

speaker2animals

Could Kid Jensen have been any cooler? LoL! Good to see some classy miming from Magazine there on “Sharks from both sides” as one of my mates once thought the lyrics were.
    Oh and bike stuff.

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

I’d put a 15 quid steely NX ring on that crankset cos it would last longer.

5plusn8
    Free Member

edit, I am talking bollocks as usual..

stuartsimpson

oh wow, the magnificent Magazine on FGF

mogrim

@Chipps’ place is just down the road from Mas Forge, where I spent many a childhood summer holiday. It’s a lovely area and one I’m definitely planning on returning to.

athy62
    Free Member

MAGAZINE – Greatest band ever

sonic_groove
    Free Member

Plus one for the excellent Magazine! 👍🏼 The Coffee Cola song is great too

B

sofaking
    Free Member

getting this message on the subs offers
    “Sorry, this Voucher is not applicable to selected products.”
    is this because all the bells are gone ?

the_kenburg

Ah, being the highly suggestible type I pointed my better half towards Chipps’ bnb and now we’re going in August.
    #scorchio

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.