Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Females in their thirties
  • JoeBones
    Free Member

Been “single” now for a year, met a few off dating sites but the girls in their mid thirties are complete bunny boilers.

One I met from USA who is living here had flights booked and a hotel room in Florida on the third date!

What is this all about? is the biological clock playing havoc?

What happened to just dating, like the good old fashioned way take you time no pressure? Other ones are keen to get naked within minutes of meeting and its almost no fun anymore.

What happened to “chasing” a woman?

Discuss.

Jamie
    Free Member

Made illegal I think.

JoeBones
    Free Member

I mean chasing not stalking for flip sake

McHamish
    Free Member

Made illegal I think.

Yeah, some don’t like it.

Have you just tried the accepting it and become a swordsman for hire for cougars?

woody2000

Single, Attractive, Mentally Stable

Pick 2 from 3 🙂

RichPenny
    Free Member

It’s not them, it’s you 😉

Cougar

They’ve spent their formative years having it hammered into them that boys should chase girls rather than the other way around.

After fifteen years of this, they’ve finally realised that they’ll get more if they also put a bit of effort into it, and are now overcompensating.

Maybe.

McHamish
    Free Member

Other ones are keen to get naked within minutes of meeting and its almost no fun anymore.

I just don’t understand this statement…sounds like fun to me.

Cougar

Have you just tried the accepting it and become a swordsman for hire for cougars?

You’ve got me all wrong there, mate. See the game last night? Great game.

psychle
    Free Member

Cougar – Member

I can see a plan here…

EDIT: ah, bugger, Couger spoilt my funny 🙁

McHamish
    Free Member

hehe.

Seriously though…a friend of mine is going through similar problems. He meets up with lovely ‘young’ ladies who believe that a chap in his 30’s is just what they’re looking for.

Trouble is they’re 40-45 and showing signs of wear and tear.

Maybe it’s your advert…have you focused on how you’re ‘looking for fun’ – some women are not sure what you mean and are hoping you’ll fill them in…ahem.

Show us a link to your dating site page and we’ll suggest ways to improve it…I’m sure you find a beautiful lady who’s right up your alley…ahem (only if that’s what you’re into of course).

rOcKeTdOg

AS you get older you have less inhibitions than you had in your teens and twenties, you know what you want and don’t have to pussy foot around worrying if he/she is the “wrong” one. Dating girls in their 30’s is great, you should embrace the enthusiasm ( just wait until the 40’s it’s even more frenetic)

Cougar

Hey, we’re back to weasels again.

flip
    Free Member

I mean chasing not stalking for flip sake

What have i got to do with it?

I fully agree OP, most of the ‘ladies’ i met in my single phase around 3 yrs ago were very upfront, sex on the first date seemed mandatory 😐

I’m 42, they were mostly late 30’s.

Captain-Pugwash
    Free Member

“met a few off dating sites”

Thats where you’re going wrong

JoeBones
    Free Member

So where do I meet them?

Del

most of the ‘ladies’ i met in my single phase around 3 yrs ago were very upfront, sex on the first date seemed mandatory

[raises Roger Moore-style eyebrow] mandatory you say? [/raises Roger Moore-style eyebrow]

McHamish
    Free Member

I still don’t see why this is a problem.

sex = good
    ladies who want sex = good

Eventually a keeper will come along.

footflaps

Must be the site you’re using, I met loads of lovely women in their 30s on Fitness Singles a couple of years back. Still with one I met on there after nearly 2 years…

Cougar

[raises Roger Moore-style eyebrow] mandatory you say? [/raises Roger Moore-style eyebrow]

Christ, I’ve just replaced this keyboard.

sex = good
    ladies who want sex = good

Eventually a keeper will come along.

I don’t see the distinction?

JoeBones
    Free Member

Lots of good advice on here!

binners

Can’t see what the problem is. I think women only start to get interesting when they’re in their thirties. Its when all the superficial stuff tends to get jettisoned

McHamish
    Free Member

Come on…link your dating site profile…we’ll tell you how to attract a keeper.

RustyMac

JoeBones – Member
    So where do I meet them?

When you get to Aberdeen try a club called Babylon above The College bar.

McHamish
    Free Member

Although this thread still confuses me…

Man on internet says “I keep on having dates where the women just throw themselves at me demanding sex…how do I stop it?”

There’s no pleasing some people.

rOcKeTdOg

“where do I meet them”

Everywhere you go, work, gym, coffee shop, night school, clubs

I met a great girl at guitar lessons and got a few dates of someone I met the a book shop, still friends with them too, just get out there and talk to people, there are a lot of single sane women out there if you put yourself out and about

Oh and singletrack ride meets are good for meeting them too

ScottChegg
    Free Member

“where do I meet them”

Easy. Get married. I used to think that single attractive ladies were quite rare. My missus knows dozens. All up for high jinks and looking for blokes. Good job I walk the line.

emac65
    Free Member

Other ones are keen to get naked within minutes of meeting and its almost no fun anymore.

WHAT ?
    Are you sure it’s a woman you really want to be with…… 😉

JoeBones
    Free Member

No I am not “changing sides” lol

I think you may be missing my point 😕

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I don’t know… what’s happened to this site?

chewkw
    Free Member

Perhaps they want to settle down so unless both of you are looking for sexy time, I think there is nothing wrong with their approach. 🙄

flip – Member

I fully agree OP, most of the ‘ladies’ i met in my single phase around 3 yrs ago were very upfront, sex on the first date seemed mandatory

I think it’s good to try out if it fits before committing …

flip
    Free Member

Easy. Get married. I used to think that single attractive ladies were quite rare. My missus knows dozens. All up for high jinks and looking for blokes.

+1, my wife has two very desperate female friends, with very flirty natures…

What me… flirting… with ladies…at my house..

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Flip…

Where do you live?

Yeti@hotmail.com

Bez

They’ve spent their formative years having it hammered into them

Wahey!

Torminalis
    Free Member

20’s women are not as desperate as men of their age.
    30’s women are trying to concentrate on catching a man, above the din of their biological jungle drums.

Single male in your 30’s = buyers market.

br
    Free Member

Easy. Get married. I used to think that single attractive ladies were quite rare. My missus knows dozens. All up for high jinks and looking for blokes. Good job I walk the line.

As I use to say to the wife, when she said ‘thanks that was great’ – ‘don’t tell me, tell your friends!’

richmars

pussy foot

How does that work?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

As I use to say to the wife, when she said ‘thanks that was great’ – ‘don’t tell me, tell your friends!’

Were you trying out your recipes for your new organic cafe on her then?

Pasta bake. Works for me every time.

philconsequence
    Free Member

pussy foot =

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16RnDOUWec[/video]

TooTall
    Free Member

Your first fault appears to be calling them ‘females’ instead of ‘women’. If they want to get you into bed, they just want to find out whether you are any fun or not and not waste their time on dates if it ends up like stuffing a marshmallow into a money box.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Females in their thirties’ is closed to new replies.