Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Fell Runner Forum – Hacked
  • piemonster

Or is it just me?

Pro Assad stuff is what I’m seeing.

wwaswas

I wonder if the Americans have a government body called the FRA and this is just collateral damage?

MrSparkle

Or is it just me?

Pro Assad stuff is what I’m seeing.
    Yep. Not the most obvious target to spread your political beliefs I would have thought…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    piemonster

And I was so keen to see if the Vuelta thread had descended into circular bickering 😡

smell_it
    Free Member

Yep, a bit bizarre. I wonder how Assad would cope with a ground assault by a load of gnarly grumpy folk wearing offensively short shorts?

officialtob
    Free Member

How delightfully random.

piemonster

It’s not just the shortness, it’s the tightness too.

Lord only knows how so many blokes have come to the conclusion that wearing Lycra shorts that snugly outlines their manhood is ‘ok’ is beyond me. Still each to their own.

There’s a fella on one of my clubs that does this, but also has a habit of pushing his shoulders back and his hips forward to maximise the effect. I’m surprised he doesn’t get arrested at times.

Duffer
    Free Member

I wonder if the crusade will lead to STW? Perhaps the Assad regime need advice on tyre choice…

wwaswas

I wonder if the crusade will lead to STW?

The last hackers who took on the stw forum didn’t come out of it too well. They had to come on here to talk to each other as their forum was down.

There’s no one more effective at a counter strike than a disgruntled IT worker who can’t get on stw when they’re drinking their morning cup of tea.

Gary_C

There’s no one more effective at a counter strike than a disgruntled IT worker who can’t get on stw when they’re drinking their morning cup of tea organically grown fair trade de-caff coffee.

FTFY.

martinhutch

FRA = France, part of the coalition of the willing.

Duffer
    Free Member

The last hackers who took on the stw forum didn’t come out of it too well. They had to come on here to talk to each other as their forum was down.

I love this forum! Haha!

footflaps

It’s not just the shortness, it’s the tightness too.

They don’t even shave their legs….

stever
    Free Member

Phew, it’s back! The row over rules for taped seam waterproofs must be sorted.

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Given I participate in a hobby where lycra is king I do find fell runners attire surprisingly unpleasant 🙂 – we have a lad at my gym who come in with his teeny tiny shorts on then proceeds to do weighted squats. Its not nice.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’ve just had to purchase some new running shorts and t-shirt after someone in the village told my colleague that they had been most alarmed to see me running towards them dressed in Lycra the other day.

My old running kit isn’t Lycra 🙁

anonymouse
    Free Member

Taped seams! It’s my God-given right to run where I like with no top on at all! They’ll be telling me bin bags don’t count as waterproof kit next.

scaredypants

My old running kit isn’t Lycra 🙁

😆

surfer
    Free Member

teeny tiny shorts

You mean “proper” shorts none of this down by your knees rubbish. If it was good enough for Ron Hill its good enough for me.
    If like Ron you are running at sub 5 min miling for 26 miles youve got more important things to think about 🙄

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Fell Runner Forum – Hacked’ is closed to new replies.