Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Fearless Warlock
  • honourablegeorge

Haven’t seen this mentioned on here yet – I think it looks ace. Already have a Vulture which I’m really happy with, and there’s no logical reason why I would buy one of thee but I really want one.

It’s on 650×2.2s in the pic, but does 700x47s also

https://www.fearlessbikes.com/warlock/

lawman91

Been following the development of this online/Instagram and it looks ace, not a bad price either really and nice to see they’ve done a 44mm head tube so you can for a carbon fork. Tempted by one in grey, just weighing up whether to stick with my hardtail or move it on for one of these. The Spur is my main bike and the hardtail is getting less and less use (arguably too similar to the Spur) so umming and arrring over what to do. A Warlock or Nordest Bardino would be top of the list, don’t think I’d quite bring myself to push the boat for a Fairlight Faran, gorgeous as they are!

honourablegeorge

Yeah, straight 44mm tube on this one, the vulture has 44mm at the bottom to allow a carbon fork too, I thought about one for a bit but I’m not sure if I’d be losing compliance by replacing the steel fork with a carbon fork, just to save a bit of weight? I think I’d rather the comfort…depends on the fork, I suppose.

If your hardtail isn’t boost you could probably drop a lot of the parts straight onto the Warlock.

TimP
    Free Member

I only found Fearless after they stoped doing the Vulture which was annoying as that sounds like exactly what I would like and they dont come up second hand very often (not very stealthy stealth WANTED ad!)
    The Warlock looks good too though

zilog6128

I thought about one for a bit but I’m not sure if I’d be losing compliance by replacing the steel fork with a carbon fork, just to save a bit of weight? I think I’d rather the comfort

I get it for road/gravel bikes, for with tyres this big, can you even notice the difference? Great looking bike!

IvanMTB
    Free Member

Not bad at all…
    Shame about short rear stays.
    Cheers!
    I.

winston
    Free Member

I’m seriously thinking about one. My Arkose X is getting a bit long in the tooth and I could pretty much swap the bits straight on to this – it has the bigger clearance and load carrying fork that the Arkose is lacking and it looks amazing.£720 for a frame and fork is pretty good value I reckon. short stays is a selling point for me.

EDIT Dropper post routing too!   I’m pretty much sold

cheers_drive

Cool, I’ll pop into Games Workshop to see one in the flesh. Possibly the Forbidden Druid too.

IvanMTB
    Free Member

I smell Heresy…

Inquisition want to know your whereabouts…

Cheers!
    I.

jimdubleyou

Yeah, I like this, but I’d want a new GRX groupset which is apparently hen’s teeth at the moment.

Northwind

There’s no way GW would call it by as simple a name as a Fearless Warlock these days, it’d have to be the Necrobanana Megagegegegatron or something. Can’t copyright “fearless”.

Also there’s no way it’d only be £720.

honourablegeorge

jimdubleyou
    Yeah, I like this, but I’d want a new GRX groupset which is apparently hen’s teeth at the moment.

Pretty much all groupsets are equally unavailable, you’re probably hanging it on a wall and admiring it for a month or two regardless of how you build it.

twotonpredator

GW group ride? I’ll bring my Banshee Rune…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Fearless Warlock’ is closed to new replies.