Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • favourite rally games?
  • racefaceec90

until very recently i haven’t played any rally games since colin mcrae rally on ps1.

dirt 3 was free with gold on 360 not long ago,so i downloaded it,and have been enjoying the rallying events ever since i must say. i also have wrc 4 on my vita which is bloody good fun too i have to say. i also have just downloaded colin mcrae rally 2005 on my pc too (is a lot trickier than the above,the few minutes i have started to play it).

what rally games do you enjoy playing?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Colin Mcrae

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPlKInYeXsw[/video]

Spent many an hour on these games

craigxxl
    Free Member

Colin McRae too with the force feed back steering wheel. Too many hours trying to get the perfect run.

welshfarmer

The original Colin McRae on PC back in the late 90s. Force feedback steering wheel and a couple of hours every night for months until every stage was won on every level. Boy it was frustrating. Won’t really ever be beaten in my mind for sheer playability.

everyone
    Free Member

If you have a pc then take a look at Dirt Rally, it’s the same people that did Dirt 3 (Codemasters) but they’ve gone down the realism avenue.

Some of the most stressful racing I’ve done in a long while!

j4mie
    Free Member

Richard Burns Rally. I believe the company folded as the game was a total flop (far too difficult for casual gamers). But it’s the best game I’ve ever played.

Can’t do Dirt as I only use a PC at work these days.

jools182
    Free Member

GTI Club

Very simple, and only a few tracks, but I spent hours on that

Wally
    titusrider
    Free Member

+1 for dirt rally

Jesus it’s hard, you need a wheel or at least a controller hooked to your pc. I looks fantastic and is a real good challenge though!

robj20
    Free Member

Loved the original V Rally.

twonks

Always had a soft spot for Sega Rally with force feedback wheel.

V-rally too.

rocketman
    Free Member

Yeah Dirt 3 was £5 or something on Steam the other day. You can tell it’s an older game but it looks good in 4k.

andymc06
    Free Member

Just got Colin McRae on my phone. It is surprisingly good! Brought back a lot of happy memories. 🙂

bombjack
    Free Member

Big thumbs up for the original V-rally on the N64, especially with the bonkers track designer. Have major flashbacks of playing Network Q rally on my 486, especially with Tony Mason telling me to “turn around, turn around, turn around” repeatedly when I decided to drive the course backwards. Even today I end up saying it to myself when reversing in carparks.

ourmaninthenorth

The arcade version of Sega Rally was probably the only computer game I have ever enjoyed. Wasted too much money on that.

stevied
    Free Member

Does MarioKart count? There’s some dirt tracks on there 😀

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘favourite rally games?’ is closed to new replies.