Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • FAT CLUB 2 – ROLE CALL
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

Ok lard lovers – here’s the list of runners who have declared thus far – i have also included those who have ‘expressed interest’ 😉

I note, with interest that I have somehow left myself off the list – I shall correct that momentarily 😳

if you are on the list and don’t want to be, or feel you should be on it do, please drop me a line

First weigh in this Friday – for the newbies all you have to do is get on the scales and drop me a line with subject line that reads ‘board name, weight’

Keeping stuff in the subject line means we don’t have to faff about opening e-mails. However, if you do want us to take note (maybe you’re going to be away on hols, or just want to say thanks or something) then put ‘please read’ in the subject line
    (If a regular Friday is a problem, no worries, drop me a line at any point over the weekend as we compile the results Mon/Tues when possible, just so long as you keep to a regular day / time – helps you track things more clearly.)

Best of luck all!

Longarmedmonkey

Hope it is not too late to join the party, just emailed application.

Thanks

marsdenman
    Free Member

longarmed – added to the list

lard
    Free Member

i’d like to join in as well,

what’s the email address?

otherwise:

lard, andrew cooke, 13st10lb, 12st8

cheers

marsdenman
    Free Member

lard – e-mail is in profile – you’ll need it to send the wekly updates!!
    also, is 13’10’ your start weight, if so, what’s your target weight?
    Cheers
    Chris

lard
    Free Member

thanks – email sent,

bigsi
    Free Member

*raises hand*

I’m not about this weekend (near a PC) as i will be throwing myself round Welsh trail centres from first thing Friday morning till late on monday so will do a double the following Friday if thats ok

*puts hand down*

marsdenman
    Free Member

bigsi – no worries – you are excused – have fun!

Goodgey
    Free Member

Is it too late to join?

If not will weigh in and send details.

Goodgey
    Free Member

Is it too late to join?

If not will weigh in and send details.

iamtheresurrection

for my own encouragement and maybe your amusement at my failing, I’m going to post on Twitter my progress… Need everything I can think otto shift this gut. mufflerflux on there, my name on here is too long.

marsdenman
    Free Member

jon – nope, tis not too late

robbo1234biking

you got my name wrong! Cheers 🙂

marsdenman
    Free Member

LOL – what’s a vowel between friends…….. 😉
    can’t decide wether to correct it or leave it there to bug you for a few weeks 😆

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘FAT CLUB 2 – ROLE CALL’ is closed to new replies.