Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 216 total)
  • Euro 2016 Sweepstake Thread
  • bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Not sure if taking the piss or being deadly serious.

Sweet Jesus….have I offended you as well now?*

* 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

bruneep

I am offended that I haven’t been offended…….Yet!

anyhoo back on track, do you have enough players?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Just doing a countback now to see how many we’ve got.

jambalaya
    Free Member

The whole #Jamba thing is fine with me on the political threads, however I think its best left there to be honest. No offence taken here re Ireland and Lux either, a joke is a joke and seen that way. As I said love/hate O’Neil/Keane

As for charities I am happy with anything Cancer related or say a mountain rescue or helicopter ambulance.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Right, total players up to now:

deadlydarcy
    wrightyson
    bearnecessities
    dknwhy
    bruneep
    cchris2lou
    Stoner
    sadmadalan
    timidwheeler
    theotherjohnv
    beej
    dirtyrider
    geoffj
    scaredypants
    welshfarmer
    grizedaleforest
    WillH
    bongohooha
    chunkymonkey

Haven’t counted binners in yet, but I’m sure he’ll take a team. He’s still in custody in Fuerteventura having been caught breaking into a cake shop last night…if not, I’ll take one on his behalf. 🙂

So that makes 20!

It would be nice to get four more during the day so we can have more people (invested… 😉 ) involved.

bongohooha, if your PP account is frozen, I can take one for you and you can bung over via Amazon or suchlike.

So, can we drag four more of you out today? Else, those of you who promised to double down if needed will be taking two.

In response to various requests for divvying up this is my suggestion.

£120 total.

£50 to charity.
    £70 in the coke and hookers pot.

Charity: £35 to Jenn’s Ride (as it’s STW), £15 to be nominated by the worst performing team after the first round of games.

Winners Pot: £45 to all out winner (so 8-1 on original stake) £15 to runner-up, £10 to team with worst discipline (or 2nd or 3rd worst discipline in the even of winners/runner-up also having been naughty).

Sorry if the sums don’t seem massive but with £120, it’s difficult to divvy it up well without turning the money into meaningless amounts.

So can we get four more during today?

I’ll do the draw some time before the first game this evening.

EDIT: If you’ve thrown your name in the pot and I’ve somehow missed you, please say so. Ta.

welshfarmer

Where do you want the cash PPed too? (sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ll do a post on that later welshfarmer. As it’s a two week(EDIT) one month!! tournament, there’s no hurry for now.

RustySpanner

I’m in, if there’s a place left.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Nice one Rusty.

Three spots left now. 🙂

Mr_C
    Free Member

Count me in.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The crowd are on their feet…

wrightyson
    Free Member

soooo close….

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Two spots left folks. Just think what you could do with that £45!! It could change your life.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I’m gunning for the £15. I don’t want to win so much money it changes me.

RustySpanner

I’m buying some gravel.
    Sick of riding up and down the drive.

#notallitscrackeduptobe

wrightyson
    Free Member

DD I actually have the little flags already cut up and in a pot for the work one which has fell on its arse so if you want me to do the draw I can. Honest as the days long me 😉

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

*foresees wrightyson getting France*

Actually, who are the favourites?

Edit: According to Skybet.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Thanks wrighty, but my lad will be heartbroken if I don’t do it with him later. He’s all primed up for it. 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

*flounces out of office to shout at groundworkers*

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

*flounces out of office to shout at groundworkers*

Hope you have your megaphone and use words of one syllable only. 😀

Euro
    Free Member

Followed and RT’d Euro. But can’t dm you. My email is on my profile. Cheers. You’ll be taking a team will you now? My Panama account accepts €.

EDIT: Have DM’d now. Cheers.

Sent you an email yesterday morn requesting postal addy – did you get it? We have tonnes of these so if anyone else wants a free kit you can email me your addy (in profile) and i’ll get them sent out today…

I’ll have a go. Bet I end up with N. Ireland…

except you WillH! 😛 GAWA!

Edit: Also, an alternate chart here:

I’ll admit mine doesn’t look as cool as the other pixelly one (which is rather nice) but at least there’s space on mine to write down who has what team.

I’m already in 5 different sweeps, don’t think my wee brain could deal with another.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Only two spots left guys and gals. You don’t want to miss out on all the fun now do you?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Euro, I got your email thanks. but I’ll need something today so reckoned it wouldn’t make it over. I’ll just grab something from one of today’s papers. Cheers.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Surprised there are no online charts available.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

There are, but I don’t own a printer. And these days mrs DD can’t just print stuff off willy-nilly at the studios where she freelances. 😐

jambalaya
    Free Member

You still haven’t listed me ?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bloody hell jamba. Sincere apologies.

ONLY ONE SPACE LEFT!!!!!

They think it’s all over…

Rockape63
    Free Member

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! 😀

…….it is now!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Awesome!

Right, draw will be made late afternoon, early evening. I will post PayPal details etc later. Great stuff everybody. Thanks all for joining in. 😀

jambalaya
    Free Member

Bloody hell jamba. Sincere apologies.

To be honest I was getting quite sad at the thought of a conspiracy, seriously. 😥

Now I can relax and get cracking on the 12 beers and 1.5kg of peanuts I bought, should see me through tonight and Saturday’s game

Rockape63
    Free Member

okay its now late afternoon…….Have I drawn the Squareheads?

Rockape63
    Free Member

Are you going to draw them one by one DD and post each one individually…..to really draw it out and piss off the usual culprits?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Assume you’ve got more beers for tomorrow then? Just waiting for Mrs DD to bring printed sweepstake kit home. Should have draw started by 6ish. 🙂

To be honest, the excitement is getting a bit much for me. 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yes Rockape, that’s the plan. 😆

fathomer

If anyone drops out or you’ve miss counted, I’ll have a place 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You can have mine fathomer. Happy to run it and I’ll keep my fiver in the pot.

fathomer

deadlydarcy – Member
    You can have mine fathomer. Happy to run it and I’ll keep my fiver in the pot.

As long as you’re sure, that’s very kind of you!

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Didn’t a couple of people take 2 teams? Maybe they wouldn’t mind relinquish one, rather than deadly serious taking one for the team?

Just a thought, please don’t murder me, bear.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

No bongo, we had 24 incl me. I’ll leave my fiver in and fathomer can buy a team. Crikey, pot’s up to £125. Don’t go losing the run of ourselves now people.

scaredypants

I’ve ordered a Maserati 8)

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 216 total)

The topic ‘Euro 2016 Sweepstake Thread’ is closed to new replies.